+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Jan 21, 2020
July 30,2018 Applicant
PA from Guyana
Did my second medical two weeks ago,
Submitted it friday To IRCC
Checked gckey today an medical was updated & passed!!
Just awaiting PPR now!!!! Woohoo!! So happy and relief!!
I am so happy everyone is getting some feedback,hopefully my husband gets through soon

• Love
Reactions: MrIncredible

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Congratulations my application is April 2019 but I didn't receive any pre arrival
Me too I’m March 2019, sent CSQ to Mexico on May 21 since then total silence :(

Jeff Bevans

Oct 6, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Timeline I have (from ECAS) is in my signature :)
Sorry, I will add a bit more to the conversation. Point 6 in my timeline was a request from IRCC for my wife, who is Venezuelan, to submit a Police Certificate from Mexico. We moved her from venezuela to Mexico about 2.5 years ago. Easier to visit and easier to send money.

It took about 10 days to receive the document from the Federal Police in Mexico City and we sent the documents by courier last Wednesday. Our immigration lawyer also emailed the documents in along with a cover letter.

Friday we received a corresondence from the Immigration Section of the Embassy thanking us for submitting an electronic copy of the document and stating that the all staff are teleworking and the document was passed to the officer for review. They also noted that my wife's medical results had been extended. I did not log into ECAS last Friday but when I did today, DM.

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
I see decision made at ecase on the last row beside medical . I guess that is for medical right?
It says "a decision made at this point"
So frustrating
At least it's movement. Our last update in ecas was Sept 1, 2019. believe it or not.

Jan 21, 2020
I see decision made at ecase on the last row beside medical . I guess that is for medical right?
It says "a decision made at this point"
So frustrating
Descision made means its either approve or not.You might get your visa soon.

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
When did you apply
Applied August 12, 2019. Bionetric done in september ,File transfered to mexico in October and medical in February.
Oh, yesterday i noticed in gckey, it says "we do not need more documents" this section was longer statement before, " we do not need documents, if this changes, we will notify you" something like that...
Fingers crossed

Samsun

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
But for medical they usually say pass
It says you passed your medical on february at the top of the page. Its wierd every file has a different naming conventions.. it seems like different staff use different formatting lol crazy