+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Jfgp

Dec 19, 2019
Hi everyone. We just received our Pre-Arrival Services letter today. Forward progress!!!!!
We are April 2019 applicants with the file moved to Mexico office in October 2019.
That's great to know since we are April 2019 applicants too and were just waiting for the pre-arrival and PPR, hopefully we get ours. Congrats by the way my friend

Reactions: Marianasilva

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
I ordered my notes again just for fun and this time it tells me the reasons for our interview. It said they do not believe our relationship is genuine which I don't understand because we have children and sent a ton of evidence....and they said our marriage happened to fast....i guess that's up for debate but 11 months from meeting to marriage didn't seem all that fast.....

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
I ordered my notes again just for fun and this time it tells me the reasons for our interview. It said they do not believe our relationship is genuine which I don't understand because we have children and sent a ton of evidence....and they said our marriage happened to fast....i guess that's up for debate but 11 months from meeting to marriage didn't seem all that fast.....
At least you got pertinent information in the notes. I ordered our notes again before our scheduled (now cancelled) interview, and they said...absolutely NOTHING. No details in 96 pages of nothing. So now that you understand what concerns them, you can address it head on.
In many cases, babies are conceived to secure the foreign parent's place in Canada. My ex-husband convinved me to have a child (I didn't want another one but now that I wouldn't trade him for the world), got here, and left. We haven't heard from him in years. So, having a child doesn't necessarily mean the relationship is genuine. I am not saying that about YOUR relationship - just trying to give you some perspective on what IRCC agents see and how they view things.

Wishing you the very best!

Reactions: FVPupnorth

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
You were lucky to receive information in the notes, I received them last month and no information about eligibility, medical, security, bgc came out. Everything disappeared, just received 24 pages with garbage.

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
... No one can understand their vision seriously. At least you know what they are after.

if they count the date ppl are seeing in real for the first time as Day 1... is def not the same calculation. As if online communication , phone skype, gifts and all doesn't count for them ??

In my case :

Met my now Wife at Roatan in August 2017 and we got married Sept 2018 , but we have exchanged a lot before we finally met up (from october 2015...and we have given proofs of that too... ). and it's not like we just saw at Roatan,, i visited there for xmas after Roatan (met family, friends..) ,returned in March 2018 ... and at end of August 2018 for the marriage. Mostly i went every 3,4 monhs since like 2 years..

So, cmon guys.

Last edited:

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
... No one can understand their vision seriously. At least you know what they are after.

if they count the date ppl are seeing in real for the first time as Day 1... is def not the same calculation. As if online communication , phone skype, gifts and all doesn't count for them ??

In my case :

Met my now Wife at Roatan in August 2017 and we got married Sept 2018 , but we have exchanged a lot before we finally met up (from october 2015...and we have given proofs of that too... ). and it's not like we just saw at Roatan,, i visited there for xmas after Roatan (met family, friends..) ,returned in March 2018 ... and at end of August 2018 for the marriage. Mostly i went every 3,4 monhs since like 2 years..

So, cmon guys.
Exactly I don’t understand their vision I meet my husband back in December 2013 we meet in person December 2014 we traveled together twice 2016-2017 and then numerous time to my country, with all his family coming to our wedding march 2019 so that’s many years talking as proof still reaching my 13 months mark with not even CSQ, so they are trash.

I think they just randomly select like “ uhmm this yes this Interview this yes next“ like this

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Exactly I don’t understand their vision I meet my husband back in December 2013 we meet in person December 2014 we traveled together twice 2016-2017 and then numerous time to my country, with all his family coming to our wedding march 2019 so that’s many years talking as proof still reaching my 13 months mark with not even CSQ, so they are trash.

I think they just randomly select like “ uhmm this yes this Interview this yes next“ like this
Asked again today, the political in quebec to look at CSQ cause that's getting none sense still no news same batch they are at.

Ier

Mar 4, 2020
Hey! How long have you been married now? We got married 9 months after meeting and also have a baby! We will be married for 3 years now in November. (My husband is from Ecuador like your spouse)

Also to everyone else, I got an email from the Embassy in Mexico today:

Mexico has officially declared the coronavirus pandemic a national public health emergency; suspending all but essential activities in the private and public sectors and asking the population to stay home. Accordingly, the Immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City is currently working with essential staff only and providing essential urgent services through teleworking. This limits our ability to process paper-based applications such as permanent residence applications. The resumption of in-office services is subject to authorization from the local government

Feeling pretty disappointed about this!

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Hey! How long have you been married now? We got married 9 months after meeting and also have a baby! We will be married for 3 years now in November. (My husband is from Ecuador like your spouse)

Also to everyone else, I got an email from the Embassy in Mexico today:

Mexico has officially declared the coronavirus pandemic a national public health emergency; suspending all but essential activities in the private and public sectors and asking the population to stay home. Accordingly, the Immigration section of the Canadian Embassy in Mexico City is currently working with essential staff only and providing essential urgent services through teleworking. This limits our ability to process paper-based applications such as permanent residence applications. The resumption of in-office services is subject to authorization from the local government

Feeling pretty disappointed about this!
... it was sure , we are all stuck for months now as if we needed that , another Delay !!

• Sad
Reactions: Meibyram18

frisbee2017

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Guys, I am at 5 months as of today. File moved to Mexico VO in December. Should I apply for GCMS notes at the 6 months mark or apply today?

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
Guys, I am at 5 months as of today. File moved to Mexico VO in December. Should I apply for GCMS notes at the 6 months mark or apply today?
Of course you can ordered them anytime you want, however, I ordered mine at 9 months and told me almost nothing! So given the current circumstances, personally I wouldn't bother right now.

Mariana948

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
VO MEXICO
App. Filed.......
27-03-2019
Asked again today, the political in quebec to look at CSQ cause that's getting none sense still no news same batch they are at.
I got news from our MP, even if we have PR, we can't travel to Canada until further notice because of virus

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
I got news from our MP, even if we have PR, we can't travel to Canada until further notice because of virus
i know right now the PA can't enter anyway , we are not at PR yet with all those delays.. but this Quebec step need to be done at some point , enough is enough. is just starting to be a big joke. Sent October.... we have passed mid april...

Mexico

Sent ADR CSQ (AOR2) - February 15th - CSQ must be received by 60 days (April 14th).

I was sure to have a bit of loose in between, we are already late , wow. *sigh* but anyway for what it changes ... we are stuck there (i mean at the same step... ) for the summer long

i seriously don't know what's gonna happen when activities will restart.. the tons of work ... oh my

Last edited: