+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Already 2 months since we got transferred to VO and no sign of confirmation of receiving the file ..we email them 10 days ago and nothing..of course nothing in the site either..I am trying to stay calm but I cant hold on myself..I just want to know our file is there and safe..

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Already 2 months since we got transferred to VO and no sign of confirmation of receiving the file ..we email them 10 days ago and nothing..of course nothing in the site either..I am trying to stay calm but I cant hold on myself..I just want to know our file is there and safe..
Don't stress. We have not heard anything from them as yet either. It was transferred to Mexico October 10th. I am hopeful we will all hear back soon. I sent them communication via webform, about 12 days ago as well. Waiting to hear back there as well. My ECAS shows the file is in processing as of Oct 28th. But GCkey has been stating its been in progress since the beginning.

Reactions: Jan27

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
Don't stress. We have not heard anything from them as yet either. It was transferred to Mexico October 10th. I am hopeful we will all hear back soon. I sent them communication via webform, about 12 days ago as well. Waiting to hear back there as well. My ECAS shows the file is in processing as of Oct 28th. But GCkey has been stating its been in progress since the beginning.
We are in the same at Ecas and Gckey like you..we were sent to VO on October 15...I am really trying..but in this dates is even harder .."Christmas"another one far from each other..thanks ..thanks a lot for writing..and helping me to hold on..

Reactions: Tina556 and DorisK

FVPupnorth

Feb 2, 2019
Category........
FAM
MXICOIMMIGRaTION@international.gc.ca is directly there, its usually answered in between 8 -10 days but at least they will see the correspondance
Just a note, I sent the info to two email addresses in Mexico. the one you mention above and the one on the IRCC website for Mexico enquiries - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/offices/international-visa-offices/mexico-city.html.

I got a response the next day from the second one saying they received our info and would forward to the appropriate department right away. So that might be a better one to use in the future. Much faster than 8 - 10 days. :)

The courier delivered docs today just before 10 a.m., so a few days late thanks to the CR postal courier system not working properly!

Reactions: Jan27 and DorisK

pasqguz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
File Transfer...
24-06-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-28-2019
Has anyone here had any experience with tracking the passport on VFS Global. Passport has been submitted to the VAC but I am unable to track it at all. The good thing is my husband gets texts and emails as well, but no updates since submission.... Hoping someone here has some tips or tricks with this tracking. PA is from Dominican Republic and the tracking number keeps showing no records found lol
I used the tracker today on the VAC website and says for my husband passport is in Mexico. Did you get it to work? I hope yours comes back fast.

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
Honestly , my wife’s file has been in Mexico since July 28/19 we are 13 months yesterday . They are slowest embassy in the world they are processing 9 countries .

Jan27

Star Member
Nov 15, 2019
We just get answer from our email..our file is safe..I am so relieved they have our file...now is just wait to hear news ...this is what we get from VO
We acknowledge receipt of the correspondence you have recently submitted.

Your application has been received by our office in Mexico. Our office will contact you as soon as we are ready to start processing your file. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received.

As your case has been received, this office kindly requests you to be patient. No further action is required of you at this time; nevertheless please monitor your email closely as you may be contacted by someone from this office for additional information.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

som3body

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
We just get answer from our email..our file is safe..I am so relieved they have our file...now is just wait to hear news ...this is what we get from VO
We acknowledge receipt of the correspondence you have recently submitted.

Your application has been received by our office in Mexico. Our office will contact you as soon as we are ready to start processing your file. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications will be reviewed in the order in which they were received.

As your case has been received, this office kindly requests you to be patient. No further action is required of you at this time; nevertheless please monitor your email closely as you may be contacted by someone from this office for additional information.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Did you send them a webform request, or via direct email?

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
I used the tracker today on the VAC website and says for my husband passport is in Mexico. Did you get it to work? I hope yours comes back fast.
Yes finally today they said it was in Mexico being processed :) I’m so happy this is almost over. Thank you !!!! I hope we all get these passports back in record time . Hubby and son are literally ready to hop on that plane haha

pasqguz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
28-01-2019
File Transfer...
24-06-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-28-2019
Yes finally today they said it was in Mexico being processed :) I’m so happy this is almost over. Thank you !!!! I hope we all get these passports back in record time . Hubby and son are literally ready to hop on that plane haha
Will be the best Christmas present

Reactions: Jan27