+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
lots of new people here...

I don't know if there is still people from Jan 2017. Anyways, so our app took longer because I made a mistake by not getting the FBI before or interview and/or when they requested the PCC clearance, I didn't realized we needed them until they told us at interview. somehow we manage to get those before the 16 weeks mark and were able to send the FBI clearances last week, so according to the officer at the interview they will contact us in 30 days after they received the docs, fortunately they contacted us today, they are requesting the ARC fees, If somebody has knowledge about arc, do they ask for the Fee first and then the arc application or vice verse? I mean they just requested for the fee, would they skip the application? My husband was approved (eligibility) on his interview but they just wanted to wait for the FBI records. also I have asked this question before but received not answer, does anyone know if the medicals can be extended after they have expired? And also would you recommend to request for the GCMs notes? I mean i am not worried about the process but I would like to know if this worth, to see whats in there.
Why FBI?? You lived in the USA? It can be extended if everything else is done and if thereforee it would be the only reason not to be approving you.

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Why FBI?? You lived in the USA? It can be extended if everything else is done and if thereforee it would be the only reason not to be approving you.
yeah, my husband (PA) lived in the USA more than 6 consecutive months , more than 20 years ago.

ok thats good to know, hopefully we get word for the next step as soon as they get the payment.

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
yeah, my husband (PA) lived in the USA more than 6 consecutive months , more than 20 years ago.

ok thats good to know, hopefully we get word for the next step as soon as they get the payment.
wow 20 years ago and still asking this... :\

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
Jan 14, 2018
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
Doc's Request.
20-03-2018
AOR Received.
11-28-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2017
Wowww I'm so glad to find this thread, I was looking for it for ages :p

Is there a spreadsheet for MCVO?

Our timeline is:
Application received Jan 5
AOR1: March 2
Schedule A request: March 6
Medical request: March 7
Medical results submitted: March 28
VO transfer email: April 10

We haven't received PCC request yet though :/
We received our PCC request 2 months after receiving the VO transfer email (according to ECAS they received our file one month after the VO transfer email, but the VO only contacted us another month after that), so I wouldn't worry about it yet.

Eninaj28

Feb 7, 2018
Hello I don’t know if i’am in right forum but I have a question how many months to get a medical request after being transfered to VO? No AOR2 yet but Ecas showing “in process” Our File got transfered to Mexico in April 10,2018. December 2017 applicant. Thanks.

geografa

Apr 30, 2017
Hello I don’t know if i’am in right forum but I have a question how many months to get a medical request after being transfered to VO? No AOR2 yet but Ecas showing “in process” Our File got transfered to Mexico in April 10,2018. December 2017 applicant. Thanks.
Hey there

The medical request seems to be different for everyone. Our file went into process in early December, and we got the medical request mid-January. However, many people get the medical request before their file is transferred, so it's hard to say what will happen next for you. As far as I know, Mexico doesn't send out AOR2 e-mails, so when you see a line in your ECAS that says "we started processing your file on..." you can take that as your AOR2. You might have a while to wait for communication from Mexico VO, and this part (as we are learning) is long. Hope this helps!

Jan 14, 2018
Colombia
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City
App. Filed.......
16-10-2017
Doc's Request.
20-03-2018
AOR Received.
11-28-2017
File Transfer...
17-01-2018
Med's Request
06-12-2017
Med's Done....
11-12-2017
Hi Eninaj28 - our medical request was also requested prior to transfer to the VO. It was AOR1, sponsorship approval, medical request, and then file transfer. However, once our file was transferred it was a month before it was received by Mexico, and another month after that until they got in touch with us for other documents. So I would suspect you won't hear from them for a little while still. Good luck!

Reactions: Eninaj28

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017
Hey!.... Got PPR wednesday!!!! :D!

Anyone knows what is next? We have to send the passport to Mexico embassy...How long is it for them to return it back? When should we receive COPR?

So happy this process if finally almost over!!

Good luck for everyone and keep your head up.. our application took 9 months and a half and we have had a lot of different issues, nothing is impossible!

Reactions: Nad1017

krouss

Star Member
Feb 25, 2017

Anyone knows what is next? We have to send the passport to Mexico embassy...How long is it for them to return it back? When should we receive COPR?

Good luck for everyone and keep your head up.. our application took 9 months and a half and we have had a lot of different issues, nothing is impossible!

And the online system still says they haven't started background check, that the new document we submitted are still under review.... ECAS still says our app is in process...

Don't bother too much looking at the online system seems like they update it only until the really end...

Reactions: CastorColombiana

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018

We got ours in 9 business days. Congrats

Salyd

Nov 24, 2017
NEW
Hi does anybody know what it means when they ask for passport request for permanent residence to Canada they ask where the dependent is gona be intending in living in Canada means? Well what if my husband and I dont have a place to stay overthere yet should we place an address of a friend for now and if we find a place to rent later we can update it with IRCC?

josejbracho

Jun 23, 2015
Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I got ppr April 26 yesterday. OCT. 2017 applicant. Is this a guaranteed thing?
Congratulations!

If you mean by "guaranteed" that you already have your PR pretty much yes, you've been approved and you just need to submit your passport for a temporary visa stamp that will allow you to enter Canada for the first time as a resident.

Could you please share your timeline?

Reactions: Taytos