+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico

akash005

Apr 19, 2016
Toronto
Does anyone have an idea as to how much time does an embassy take to send the COPR document after they receive the passport and other PPR documents? The thing is I might be in need of my passport if it takes more than 3 weeks time.Does anybody know if it is possible to collect the passport from embassy and return it back?

Reactions: GYN

KloveG

Sep 4, 2016
Dominican Republic
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017 AOR and SA
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront and again October 24, 2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2016 and 24-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
I

haven't request the notes i am starting to get discouraged about all this. I feel guilty for not requesting the notes and for my husband to be living away from us, i just want to get over with this... unfortunately our future are on the hands of the agents of the MVO...
We did not order the notes either so I can't say if it would help or not. We didn't hear anything after they sent the official AOR2. Ecas changed in march and they didn't even send us the official letter until May. From then we heard nothing until our MP contacted them in September and said we were waiting for an interview. 2 weeks later we had an interview date.
It is hard not to be discouraged but your time is coming. We are December applicants so your time is coming soon, don't worry

KloveG

Sep 4, 2016
Dominican Republic
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2017 AOR and SA
File Transfer...
20-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront and again October 24, 2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2016 and 24-10-2016
Interview........
24-10-2017
Passport Req..
24-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2017
LANDED..........
18-12-2017
Congratulations to you and your husband! :)
Thank you! It feels so good. I leave tomorrow to go back home but it feels so much different this time. Sad but more happy.
We have already received the pre arrival letter.

Reactions: majesty

Natalycobos

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Montréal
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
22/05/2023
Doc's Request.
23/05/2023
Passport Req..
20/06/2023
VISA ISSUED...
27/06/2023
No I have not started any pre-arrival for my wife. Do you have recommendations and unsure about which form you are talking about. Did it come with the passport and COPR. I'm not with my wife yet planning to travel with her and I guess I will see it then.
Good evening!

I’m sorry to bother you. I think your wife has arrived? How did it go? Did you travel with her?

We just received the letter asking us to send the passeport, he must travel before Dec 16.

You were mentioning a form to list the belongings is it a special form or it’s a list that we have to do? Does it come back with the passport or will be sent by email?

How did it go at the airport? Did she waited a lot?

Thank you so much for your attention

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
I just sent the request for the notes, lets see what is new (if anything) on my file. I expect to have some new information as the last set of notes that i requested were received on June.

in all the different request that you had made have you find any changes/progress or is it the same.

For us it will take longer as we need ARC, and yes I am definitely keen to see if we might be in queue for interview. I really really don't want to go through the interview because it will delay more our case. Things were moving pretty fast at the beginning and i had high hopes, but now that i haven't heard from the VO in 6 month I feel hopeless, and i know it will take longer than a year but i just don't know how much longer. I guess I'll just wait the 30 days for the notes. They are advising it might take longer as they have lots of request so I just don't know, I'll let the thing to flow...:(

It is so frustrating as i am still waiting for my daughter birth certificate and apply for her passport so we can go and see her dad. Apparently they send me a request of documents so my husband can be added to the BC and that was a week ago, it will take 2-3 weeks more after Vital Statistics received the doc to send the Birth Certificate, until then I can not make any plans as to when we can actually travel and I don't want to spend the holidays by ourselves in Canada, my husband and I have never been apart during this dates, i don't want this time to be an exception.

Aloaleja

May 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 10,2017
AOR Received.
January 20, 2017
File Transfer...
January 26, 2017
Med's Request
up-front
Med's Done....
October 18, 2016
We did not order the notes either so I can't say if it would help or not. We didn't hear anything after they sent the official AOR2. Ecas changed in march and they didn't even send us the official letter until May. From then we heard nothing until our MP contacted them in September and said we were waiting for an interview. 2 weeks later we had an interview date.
It is hard not to be discouraged but your time is coming. We are December applicants so your time is coming soon, don't worry
thanks for your words, hopefully you'll be right. Sooner or later we'll get to the end just hoping is rather sooner.

majesty

Feb 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017 (AOR 1); 26-05-2017 (AOR2)
File Transfer...
13/03/2017
Med's Done....
30-07-2016 (Passed)
I just sent the request for the notes, lets see what is new (if anything) on my file. I expect to have some new information as the last set of notes that i requested were received on June.

in all the different request that you had made have you find any changes/progress or is it the same.

For us it will take longer as we need ARC, and yes I am definitely keen to see if we might be in queue for interview. I really really don't want to go through the interview because it will delay more our case. Things were moving pretty fast at the beginning and i had high hopes, but now that i haven't heard from the VO in 6 month I feel hopeless, and i know it will take longer than a year but i just don't know how much longer. I guess I'll just wait the 30 days for the notes. They are advising it might take longer as they have lots of request so I just don't know, I'll let the thing to flow...:(

It is so frustrating as i am still waiting for my daughter birth certificate and apply for her passport so we can go and see her dad. Apparently they send me a request of documents so my husband can be added to the BC and that was a week ago, it will take 2-3 weeks more after Vital Statistics received the doc to send the Birth Certificate, until then I can not make any plans as to when we can actually travel and I don't want to spend the holidays by ourselves in Canada, my husband and I have never been apart during this dates, i don't want this time to be an exception.
Wish you lots of luck in obtaining your documents in a timely fashion. Sad that your husband hasn't been able to hold his child and be with you. Hopefully you will get some good news with your notes or before then.

Reactions: Aloaleja

Natalycobos

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Montréal
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
22/05/2023
Doc's Request.
23/05/2023
Passport Req..
20/06/2023
VISA ISSUED...
27/06/2023
Good morning!

In order to maybe give a bit of hope...We sent our application March 27. We had not hear from them since May 24, a apart from the day we received the AOR2 August 2.

We were getting pretty frustrated not knowing anything, stressed because the medical was passed upfront and was to expire on Dec 15...so I spoked with my MP on the 11 of October, order the notes I wanted some answers or at least a hint of where they are at....

Yesterday afternoon we received the letter that my husband must send his passeport to Mexico and has to validate his PR before December 16.

We are very excited since it’s our second time doing it. In 2015, we had sent our request, with the stress of all that, the distance...we separated so we stopped the procedures. We taught that maybe would have let us to have an Interview but no. Maybe we will pass our 3th wedding anniversary, here! Would be great!

I’m very happy and excited! :p

Do not give up anyone!!!! Good things are coming!!!! Maybe it can give hope that things are moving, ok slowly but moving!:D

Have a good day everyone :D

Mari_8

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Costa Rica Destination city: Saskatoon
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
México
App. Filed.......
April 4
Doc's Request.
Gckey link: april 28. May 4: Schedule A and digital photo , pcc with initial application
AOR Received.
Aor1: April 27. Aor2:Jun 2 ECAS process. Official email AOR2: July 5
File Transfer...
May 15 VO México
Med's Request
May 1
Med's Done....
May 8. Med passed: May 9
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
November 21
VISA ISSUED...
December 12th
LANDED..........
January 31, 2018
Good morning!

In order to maybe give a bit of hope...We sent our application March 27. We had not hear from them since May 24, a apart from the day we received the AOR2 August 2.

We were getting pretty frustrated not knowing anything, stressed because the medical was passed upfront and was to expire on Dec 15...so I spoked with my MP on the 11 of October, order the notes I wanted some answers or at least a hint of where they are at....

Yesterday afternoon we received the letter that my husband must send his passeport to Mexico and has to validate his PR before December 16.

We are very excited since it’s our second time doing it. In 2015, we had sent our request, with the stress of all that, the distance...we separated so we stopped the procedures. We taught that maybe would have let us to have an Interview but no. Maybe we will pass our 3th wedding anniversary, here! Would be great!

I’m very happy and excited! :p

Do not give up anyone!!!! Good things are coming!!!! Maybe it can give hope that things are moving, ok slowly but moving!:D

Have a good day everyone :D
Excelent! Congratulations and thank you for sharing such good news!

jktdutch

Mar 29, 2017
HI I just received a message in our GCkey. It is for invitation for "pre-arrival services". The last thing we heard was official AOR2 on August 2nd from Mexico VO. Application was received on March 23/17. Has anyone had this or know the significance of this?
Thanks!

Natalycobos

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Montréal
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
22/05/2023
Doc's Request.
23/05/2023
Passport Req..
20/06/2023
VISA ISSUED...
27/06/2023
HI I just received a message in our GCkey. It is for invitation for "pre-arrival services". The last thing we heard was official AOR2 on August 2nd from Mexico VO. Application was received on March 23/17. Has anyone had this or know the significance of this?
Thanks!
The same happened to me...

I first received the pre-arrival services yesterday in my GC account and this morning I received the notification that I had new correspondence in my GC account and it was the letter asking for the passport.

I already had the letter since I receive my husband's correspondence at my email address.

Reactions: Mari_8

jktdutch

Mar 29, 2017
The same happened to me...

I first received the pre-arrival services yesterday in my GC account and this morning I received the notification that I had new correspondence in my GC account and it was the letter asking for the passport.

I already had the letter since I receive my husband's correspondence at my email address.
Thanks! fingers crossed

Reactions: Mari_8

Natalycobos

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Montréal
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
22/05/2023