+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico visit on Canadian Visa

tanyabee

Sep 21, 2022
Hi,
I wanted to get some information regarding travelling to Mexico on Canadian work permit/visa.
Any idea if I still need a Mexican visa to travel?
any help will be appreciated

thank you

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
I wanted to get some information regarding travelling to Mexico on Canadian work permit/visa.
Any idea if I still need a Mexican visa to travel?
any help will be appreciated

thank you
Check if you need Mexican visa on that government’s travel site as depend on country of citizenship.

tanyabee

Sep 21, 2022
I did emailed them and got the following response.
just wanted to confirm the same with people who might have experienced the same :D

All foreign visitors, regardless of their nationality, traveling to Mexico for tourism, business or in transit to another destination, are exempt from presenting a Mexican visa as long as they have a valid multiple entry visa issued by any the following countries: Canada, Japan, the United States of America, the United Kingdom or any of the countries comprising the Schengen Area.

In addition, foreign visitors who, regardless of their nationality, have a valid permanent resident card from Canada, Chile, Japan, Peru, the United States of America, the United Kingdom or any of the countries comprising the Schengen Area, do not require a Mexican visa.

tanyabee

Sep 21, 2022
Check if you need Mexican visa on that government’s travel site as depend on country of citizenship.
i did emailed them and got the following reply .

All foreign visitors, regardless of their nationality, traveling to Mexico for tourism, business or in transit to another destination, are exempt from presenting a Mexican visa as long as they have a valid multiple entry visa issued by any the following countries: Canada, Japan, the United States of America, the United Kingdom or any of the countries comprising the Schengen Area.

In addition, foreign visitors who, regardless of their nationality, have a valid permanent resident card from Canada, Chile, Japan, Peru, the United States of America, the United Kingdom or any of the countries comprising the Schengen Area, do not require a Mexican visa.

junaidb93

May 9, 2024
i did emailed them and got the following reply .

Hello, just wanted to follow up. Were you able to travel to Mexico on the Canadian work permit/ visa?