+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico visa office

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
Hello, we are October 2018 applicants, last comunication with us was on december 7th 2019 confirming reception of biometrics. This process has been very long and hard since my husband is in Panama, i'am in Canada with both of our kids. Does anyone knows how much long we have to wait or if this is normal? I send the form on january requesting an update but only receive: "Your application is processing" thats all. Please advise. Thank you.
I am from November 14/18 and my wife and son from Cuba . My MP tells me all is good and be patient mexico is slow . Keep your head up I think we should be hearing good news soon .

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Hello, we are October 2018 applicants, last comunication with us was on december 7th 2019 confirming reception of biometrics. This process has been very long and hard since my husband is in Panama, i'am in Canada with both of our kids. Does anyone knows how much long we have to wait or if this is normal? I send the form on january requesting an update but only receive: "Your application is processing" thats all. Please advise. Thank you.
Omg this is so bad, God willing this month we receive news. Im an applicant for Dec 2018 and still waiting.

Reactions: BOSOXNATION

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
Omg this is so bad, God willing this month we receive news. Im an applicant for Dec 2018 and still waiting.
Nothing in this whole process is fair for our families it craziness . Lots of extra expenses and distance from our loved ones . It’s gut wrenching . Day by day we need to be strong and wish for positive .

Reactions: bevv.bab

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Nothing in this whole process is fair for our families it craziness . Lots of extra expenses and distance from our loved ones . It’s gut wrenching . Day by day we need to be strong and wish for positive .
Every day I pray that all this ends soon for us.

Sue PS

Feb 2, 2019
My last step was the biometrics they confirm reception on December 2019. Since then nothing, i haven't receive anything saying about the medical either if they were "Ok" or not. Medical were receive on April 2019. I see in the forum that they request Biometrics after medicals are passed...but i haven't receive anything about that.

AmandaSA

Jun 22, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
My last step was the biometrics they confirm reception on December 2019. Since then nothing, i haven't receive anything saying about the medical either if they were "Ok" or not. Medical were receive on April 2019. I see in the forum that they request Biometrics after medicals are passed...but i haven't receive anything about that.
I don't understand why you were asked for biometrics, if you're a 2018 applicant.
I took the medical in March 2019, so in a few days it will expire

Sue PS

Feb 2, 2019
No idea when i started my applicacion it said that i din't need them...but then they asked for it so i pay them and send it...Im hoping to get an answer soon so i don't have to do the medicals again.... and have my family reunited it again...

Mitch55555

Nov 14, 2018
Ecuador
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
03-10-2019
Med's Request
27-03-2019/2-08-2020
Med's Done....
29-03-2010/11-08-2020
Interview........
Waived
For those who have applications in Mexico that have been interviewed....does anyone have examples of questions they ask and know how long the actual interview takes?

Also. It was recorded in my notes to require an interview November 5, 2019. Any idea how long it takes to schedule the interview? You think 4 months should be enough time.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hey guys
I'm a Mexican, applied under the FSW (outland) program. I have an AOR of early September 2020. Was curious for other mexicans living in México, that applied as FSW-O, how was their process? Did you got México City as you Visa Office, or which one did you got? Also, was Mexico City visa office only for stamping?
Thanks!