Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Yes, I agree 100%. Despite all the proof provided, it comes down to the country of origin as to how the application will ultimately be processed - based on many posts on this forum, it seems. Unfortunately, this is the case for many countries where fraudulent marriages have been prevalent for the purpose of immigration... Everyone ends up paying the price for the few that have taken advantage of the system. :(
Indeed it's usually the case in tons of aspects of society

patvicto

Champion Member
Mar 18, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
2019-02-19
Doc's Request.
2020-02-14
AOR Received.
2019-03-26
File Transfer...
2019-10-25
Med's Request
2019-03-30
Med's Done....
2019-04-23
Passport Req..
2020-10-01
VISA ISSUED...
2020-10-14
Yes, I agree 100%. Despite all the proof provided, it comes down to the country of origin as to how the application will ultimately be processed - based on many posts on this forum, it seems. Unfortunately, this is the case for many countries where fraudulent marriages have been prevalent for the purpose of immigration... Everyone ends up paying the price for the few that have taken advantage of the system. :(
Can you believe in the past you were arriving at an embassy with your papers and proofs, deposits and in a few days it was solved ? (PPR)

Things have changed a lot ...

A&G

Jan 20, 2019
Hi everyone,
I’ve been following this thread for a few month and find i t very helpful, I am a Canadian Citizen married to a Cuban wife, we applied back in July 19, 2019 and got our file transferred to Mexico last November 5.
At the same time I put an invitation for my wife to visit me in Canada and it was approved very fast, she’ve been here since the beginning of December and surprisingly we got the indication for the medical examination two days ago, so we have to change her return ticket to Cuba as soon as possible as we only get 30 days to complete the medical examination, we have a dependent child in Cuba that requires the medical as well.
We are not sure where to go for the medical and will appreciate any advice/help, and if anybody has any contact information.
Thanks in advance.
Andrés

laleona

Dec 10, 2018
Calgary
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
12-10-2018
Hi everyone,
I’ve been following this thread for a few month and find i t very helpful, I am a Canadian Citizen married to a Cuban wife, we applied back in July 19, 2019 and got our file transferred to Mexico last November 5.
At the same time I put an invitation for my wife to visit me in Canada and it was approved very fast, she’ve been here since the beginning of December and surprisingly we got the indication for the medical examination two days ago, so we have to change her return ticket to Cuba as soon as possible as we only get 30 days to complete the medical examination, we have a dependent child in Cuba that requires the medical as well.
We are not sure where to go for the medical and will appreciate any advice/help, and if anybody has any contact information.
Thanks in advance.
Andrés
Trinidad (Port of Spain) is a good place to go for the medical - you can find Dr. Miller's information on the IRCC website. The cost is approximately $250 USD.

bevv.bab

Sep 16, 2019
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance.
Andrés
My husband went to Georgetown, Guyana to do his medical exam. It was 34,000 Guyanese dollars which turned out to be around $165 USD. The info is on IRCC, but i called the office of Surendra Persaud (011 (592) 227 4778) and made an appointment for him there.

Mrs. Santiago

Jun 7, 2019
Category........
FAM
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance.
Andrés
Could she not get the medical completed while in Canada visiting?

Leger809

Jan 3, 2020
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance.
Andrés
Can you please send me the IMM forms number that you used to request for your wife temporarily visa...

starnaenae

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
March 1 2017
Doc's Request.
March 27, 2017, July 10, 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1:March 17 2017 AOR 2: May 10, 2017
File Transfer...
April 8, 2017
Med's Request
Upfront - PASSED
Med's Done....
December 12 2016
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
March 5, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
March 13, 2018
LANDED..........
April 30, 2018
Can you please send me the IMM forms number that you used to request for your wife temporarily visa...
Google and download the newest forms

laport2018

Sep 25, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico
App. Filed.......
12-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-04-2019
AOR Received.
17-12-2018
File Transfer...
20-03-2019
Med's Request
09-01-2019
Med's Done....
16-01-2019
You get them ok from the cic site , they are country specific . You need to do some research and read the guides

Reactions: Leger809

joaosax

Apr 26, 2017
Hi guys, im sponsoring my parents in Quebec. I was drawn in 2018, sent all my docs, got approved and received the CSQ. My application was transfered to Mexico (Brazilian parents), and I havent heard ever since! Its been forever now, I am starting to lose hope as I see 2019 applicants with their process finalized. Is Mexico this slow? Or is it the fact that I am an Quebec applicant? Help!

michyme

Mar 13, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mexico City/Port of spain
AOR Received.
13 - 08 - 2018
File Transfer...
24 - 10 - 2018
Med's Request
19 - 01 - 2019
Med's Done....
03 - 2019
Interview........
10- 03 -2020
Passport Req..
16 - 09 - 2020
LANDED..........
25 - 09- 2020
Hi everyone,
Thanks in advance.
Andrés
since she is your spouse. she might be able to do the medical in Canada. look up on the site approved doctors for immigration medical. Also you can call the IRCC and ask if she can do the medical in Canada.

BOSOXNATION

Nov 14, 2019
Wife and dependant applied November 2018 and still waiting. Any updates of November applicants stuck in background checks????? What this mean I have heard they update GCKEY all at once is this true. Comments please

Reactions: d_ragu

Sue PS

Feb 2, 2019
Hello, we are October 2018 applicants, last comunication with us was on december 7th 2019 confirming reception of biometrics. This process has been very long and hard since my husband is in Panama, i'am in Canada with both of our kids. Does anyone knows how much long we have to wait or if this is normal? I send the form on january requesting an update but only receive: "Your application is processing" thats all. Please advise. Thank you.