+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico PCC Question

Achintya1986

May 5, 2019
Hi all,
My AOR was 21st March.
Yesterday I received a letter asking for Mexico PCC.
But I don't have clues about below information required to procure Mexico PCC:-
  1. File Number (Is it same as Application No? )
  2. Name of visa office
  3. Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where my file is being processed

Can you please help on how I can get these details?
Can someone please help me on this?

Manuelg777

Sep 8, 2019
By the way just as a helpful guide for future applicants that require PCC from Mexico you have two options to get it as I just went through the process myself:
1) Go through Canadian High Commission in Mexico - they take between 30-60 days after they receive your complete documents.
2) Get a friend/family or an agent to do it on your behalf.

As I didn't have any friend or family in Mexico I searched like crazy for agents that can do it for me but I faced lots of issues as most of the websites are in Spanish. And when I found some(through Google Translate) most of them didn't bother responding even after repeated attempts. Anyways I was lucky to have found Carlos from "http://www.gestoriadeoriente.com/". I know he would never visit this forum probably but he was the most helpful person I have met....I had the certificate in my hand on 7th day...Such quick and transparent service...I am impressed...
Hello! I'm really curious about this option! I already have a PCC from Mexico, I got it this July while visiting Mexico. I stayed there for 3 weeks and I received the PCC the second week of my stay there, and well, I stayed there 1 more week.

I'm seriously considering a new PCC due to a lot of people commenting that the PCC that I have won't be valid since I stayed for 1 more week in Mexico, which is not included in the pcc.

Two questions here...

Do you think I need a new PCC given my situation?
Was the process with the lawyer in Mexico smooth? How long did it take you in total to complete that? You had to send them your fingerprints and something else besides that?

Thanks a lot!

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Do you think I need a new PCC given my situation?
Was the process with the lawyer in Mexico smooth? How long did it take you in total to complete that? You had to send them your fingerprints and something else besides that?

Thanks a lot!
Yes you definitely need a new PCC.

The process was very easy with the lawyer...His communication was really upto the mark...If you want I can share his details with you....

Reactions: Manuelg777

Manuelg777

Sep 8, 2019

The process was very easy with the lawyer...His communication was really upto the mark...If you want I can share his details with you....
Awesome! Yes please, could you be so kind to share his information with me? Thanks a lot for your help!

krsenthilkumaran

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Chennai,India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2016
Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016

Can you PM his details? One of my friend needs his help

Raj1508

Aug 15, 2019
We are trying to get the Mexico PCC by alternate means. Looks like we need letter from the mexican consulate in Canada, or Canadian consulate in mexico, adressed to the FGR (Federal General Attorney) requesting PCC in my name. Did any of you furnish such a letter and if yes please let me know how did you get it.

Oct 6, 2023
I am from India. I contacted one of the fingerprint agency here and they told to me that they will do fingerprint on fd-258 fingerprint card (FBI) . Will this be acceptable for Mexico PCC?
Hi ... I am from India too and need assistance in how you proceeded with Mexico PCC? The website says to visit local police station but local police station is unaware of any such process. Will Embassy of Canada in Mexico Accept fingerprints forms sent by private agency[like TruthLabs in Bangalore ? Can you please help

Oct 6, 2023
I am processing my Canada PR. I stayed in Mexico for more than 6 months but currently stay in India.
Can you please help me on the below queries regarding Mexico PCC:-

Can I get my fingerprints taken at a local police station in India or I must visit Mexican Embassy in Delhi?

Also which fingerprint form should be used for this purpose?

Thanks in advance!
Hi ... I am from India too and need assistance in how you proceeded with Mexico PCC? The website says to visit local police station but local police station is unaware of any such process. Will Embassy of Canada in Mexico Accept fingerprints forms sent by private agency[like TruthLabs in Bangalore] ? Can you please help

Oct 6, 2023
Hi All,

We have got Mexico PCC ADR and hot Fingerprints done in Bangalore at Truthlabs agency. But we have few queries:

1) In the fingerprints form FD258, there is employers address, do we need to fill anything there?
2) We also need to send photographs along with the fingerprints, it was given there shouldn't be any facial hair in the photograph.. does this also mean no moustache ?
Hi ... Do Embassy of Canada in Mexico accept fingerprints form done by private agency ? I am thinking of truthLabs too. Can you please share your experience