+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico PCC Question

Vainik1425

Feb 20, 2019
I have sent my documents to Canadian embassy in Mexico 2 weeks back . They told that they have received it, review is pending from their side.
Hi, Which Fingerprint form did you use?
Was it FD 258 (FBI) or some other form specific for Mexico

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi, Which Fingerprint form did you use?
Was it FD 258 (FBI) or some other form specific for Mexico
Any fingerprinting form is fine as long as all proper fingerprints...people have sent on plain paper as well and Mexico Police accepted it...

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hi , I just did as per instructions too . They will send you a letter giving you only 1 month to get the fingerprints but Mexico police check take arround 1 month to 2 months (some cases 80 days) but if you send prof that you already took the fingerprints and send it to Mexico should be fine .... if you live in Ontario , google it fingerprint agency’s, and there will do it for you, they all are familiar with the process..
Good luck
Yeah hence I found an agent that got me the PCC within 10 days ....it was great not having to wait for 2 months....

Vainik1425

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks for your reply.
I have sent documents as per the guidelines provided by IRCC for Mexico PCC to Canada embassy in mexico.

As per the instructions on IRCC site, result of the Mexico PCC will directly be updated in my application.I will not receive any PCC document from Mexico.

On the day I received PCC request letter, there was one placeholder opened in my express entry application to upload Mexico PCC and status of my express entry application was changed to "Your action is required".

Please provide some input on what document I am supposed to upload there since I am not going to receive any Mexico PCC document.

Vainik1425

Feb 20, 2019
As I don't live in Mexico and was requested a PCC too, I decided to follow CIC instructions by the letter and do so via the Embassy.
I understand that there are some agencies that can procure it for you, but was being extra cautious in case CIC didn't like that.

It took almost 90 business days for me, FML.
I have one question regarding Mexico PCC. Kindly suggest

I have sent documents as per the guidelines provided by IRCC for Mexico PCC to Canada embassy in mexico.

As per the instructions on IRCC site, result of the Mexico PCC will directly be updated in my application.I will not receive any PCC document from Mexico.

On the day I received PCC request letter, there was one placeholder opened in my express entry application to upload Mexico PCC and status of my express entry application was changed to "Your action is required".

Please provide some input on what document I am supposed to upload there since I am not going to receive any Mexico PCC document.

schilz

Star Member
Dec 25, 2018
I have one question regarding Mexico PCC. Kindly suggest

Sure, I can tell you what I did:
A few days before the deadline was going to expire, I uploaded a document (in the Mexican PCC placeholder in your application) where I explained what I did, and included proof of the delivery of the documents to the Mexican Embassy, and stated that according to IRCC the PCC will be attached directly to my application.

I never got a reply, and when it asks for a PCC number, or issuing agency: I just entered; 0

Later I ordered my GCMS notes and confirmed they received my letter and also they attached the PCC to my application once completed.

Vainik1425

Feb 20, 2019
Sure, I can tell you what I did:
A few days before the deadline was going to expire, I uploaded a document (in the Mexican PCC placeholder in your application) where I explained what I did, and included proof of the delivery of the documents to the Mexican Embassy, and stated that according to IRCC the PCC will be attached directly to my application.

I never got a reply, and when it asks for a PCC number, or issuing agency: I just entered; 0

Later I ordered my GCMS notes and confirmed they received my letter and also they attached the PCC to my application once completed.
Thanks for you quick response.
I was also thinking same to upload LOE along with document delivery proof. Last date to upload docs is 22nd Apr. So can I upload LOE now or wait for some update to happen and upload docs before 22nd Apr(if no updates in application) ?
Also before posting the query here, I already raised query in web form as well 4 days back but haven't received any reply yet.Not sure if they will respond or not.

Achintya1986

May 5, 2019
I am processing my Canada PR. I stayed in Mexico for more than 6 months but currently stay in India.
Can you please help me on the below queries regarding Mexico PCC:-

Can I get my fingerprints taken at a local police station in India or I must visit Mexican Embassy in Delhi?

Also which fingerprint form should be used for this purpose?

Thanks in advance!

saigias

Nov 4, 2018
I am not sure of the process in india, But I think you can reach some certified finger print agencies in your city where they will take your fingerprints and you no need to go to delhi.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I am not sure of the process in india, But I think you can reach some certified finger print agencies in your city where they will take your fingerprints and you no need to go to delhi.
He/She is right....You need to find a recogonized fingerprinting service in your country and send the fingerprints to Canadian Embassy in Mexico along with other required documents...

krishnan22

Jun 29, 2019
Guys, Do you have any update ? I stayed in Mexico for 2 years and now Im in INDIA. How can I get Mexico PCC ?

ramya priya

Jan 19, 2019
Hi All,

We have got Mexico PCC ADR and hot Fingerprints done in Bangalore at Truthlabs agency. But we have few queries:

1) In the fingerprints form FD258, there is employers address, do we need to fill anything there?
2) We also need to send photographs along with the fingerprints, it was given there shouldn't be any facial hair in the photograph.. does this also mean no moustache ?

Achintya1986

May 5, 2019
Hi all,
My AOR was 21st March.
Yesterday I received a letter asking for Mexico PCC.
But I don't have clues about below information required to procure Mexico PCC:-
  1. File Number (Is it same as Application No? )
  2. Name of visa office
  3. Canadian embassy or consulate or Case Processing Centre where my file is being processed

Can you please help on how I can get these details?

Reactions: AngryBurrito