+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexico City Visa Office...... Let's Connect Here

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
I just called using a US number and before they would transfer me to an agent it says that my area code can't doesn't qualify to call there... it also says taht if you are outside Canada, go online to find the contact info of the Local Visa Office
That's weird..I didn't have any problems calling from Mexico..I do not have any other numbers

Karenkl

Mar 23, 2017
Chile
Passport Req..
29/08/2017
Hi guys,

I've just got a CPCO email from the Mexico office, saying I should send by courier my passport, however I'm pretty sure my country, Chile, is visa exempt so I don't know if I really have to send it or not, the email looks pretty generic, not personalised. There is also no address, only the email, and it does look genuine with the cic ending and everything. Is there a number I can call? I sent an email but no answers.
Thanks in advance!

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi guys,

I've just got a CPCO email from the Mexico office, saying I should send by courier my passport, however I'm pretty sure my country, Chile, is visa exempt so I don't know if I really have to send it or not, the email looks pretty generic, not personalised. There is also no address, only the email, and it does look genuine with the cic ending and everything. Is there a number I can call? I sent an email but no answers.
Thanks in advance!
Hi man..congrats...what time did they send the email?

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
They sent it onTuesday night
Ok..I don't have a number for immigration department in the embassy..but last time I had called the consular department and they transferred my called to the immigration department..you can try that method.

ranjitbajwa

Apr 12, 2017
Aruba
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
25-08-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance!
Congratulations on getting PPR. How long was your file in the LVO? was it processed by ottawa or sydney? I have seen in forums somewhere that people from Chile have to send their copy of their passport and photographs to mexico in order to obtain the COPR. I think everything should be mentioned in details in the email. Did u get any notification on the decision in your CIC account as well?

ranjitbajwa

Apr 12, 2017
Aruba
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
25-08-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Can you call that number if you are outside canada?
Try using hangout application. Its very easy to call from it and is free

ranjitbajwa

Apr 12, 2017
Aruba
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
25-08-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Hi...I'm Trinidadian currently in Mexico. IRCC told me my file was transferred to the Mexico VO on 24th august. I'm not sure how long the timeline is to get ppr. Hopefully in a few days..
My file also got transferred on 25th august but i am still in NA2 stage. are you in na2 or ip2 stage?

ranjitbajwa

Apr 12, 2017
Aruba
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-06-2017
File Transfer...
25-08-2017
Med's Done....
13-07-2017
Hello guys,

I'm Venezuelan with LVO in Mexico city. However my file is still in CIO in Sydney Nova Scotia and hasn't been transfered to LVO. Has anybody gotten updates in their cases??
When your additional documents status will change to No additional documents required, that shows the file has been transferred to local visa office.

Callaloo

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Is our local visa office in Mexico considered slow? My application was transferred there 24th/25th August..