+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexican Police clearance

Vic1234

Mar 15, 2011
We have been trying to obtain a Federal and State Police clearance from Mexico since Sept 2010, it has been almost impossible. After our 5th attempt we hired a translator to call the State Quintana Roo to find out why our applications weren't being answered, the translator has been working with them and we are now on the final stages of obtaining the State clearance.

We have been asked to pay the processing fee of $115 mexican pesos into a HSBC bank account in Mexico, make the deposit and attach the slip to the paperwork. The payment has to be made directly into the bank account, no wire transfer or bank draft. This is impossible to do from Canada, the account number is not recognised at HSBC here.

Has anyone else come across this and how did they manage to pay the processing fee. I have called the Mexican Consulate in Canada, the Canadian Consulate in Mexico, the British Embassy in Mexico, HSBC in Mexico City and asked for advise. Everyone is suggesting the same thing find someone in Mexico to pay it......not sure how to do this as we don't know anyone there, we lived there 11 years ago for only 8 months!

Looking for suggestions if anyone else has been through this process, please help

okwama2002

Star Member
Mar 6, 2011
Look around for Mexicans at your work, apt block, church, Mexican club or any other gathering. I live in the us so getting Mexicans is easy but I believe you can find one in Canada who have friends back home. They are very friendly and if you offer a commission of say fifty dollars, am sure somebody will call home and have their peoples pay the money for you.
Thanks

Jamesah

Star Member
Aug 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2010
Doc's Request.
05-11-2010
AOR Received.
30-09-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2011
Med's Done....
08-10-2011
Interview........
28-09-2011
Passport Req..
09-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi, I can help you I live in Mexico just tell me exactly what you need just the deposit?? If so give me the account information to make the deposit and I´ll scan the receipt and e-mail it to you.

P.S No I don´t need extra money if it´s just 115 pesos there´s no problem I´ll help you with it I know how frustrating this kind of processes are.

Greets