+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mexican applicants

fersal

Oct 15, 2007
Does anybody know if the Canadian Govt asks for the "cedula" profesional or just the Titulo ? Ive studied a BA in Busness Administration, but I dont have the cedula just my titulo....Thanks

susana

Nov 4, 2008
Lo unico que necesitas es tu titulo progesional, la cedula solo la requiern en Mexico para que puedas ejercer tu carrera en ciertas profesiones.

fersal

Oct 15, 2007
Susana muchas gracias.....hice la pregunta porque en los requisitos mencionan: titulo profesional, kardex y cedula profesional.....entonces si envio el puro titulo no habra problemas ?

Gracias, un saludo

C

cchabert

Don't forget to send the notarized translation of all the documents, I sent the title plus the details of each semester, if you have like a specialization also send it.

Suerte!

fersal

Oct 15, 2007
What if the schools provides the kardex in english already, does that count as "official"? also on the Canadian Embassy site mentions that documents could be either in French, English, or Spanish and no translation was needed ? Please advise

Thanks

C

cchabert

If the school gave you all in English you'll be fine in my case I'm in the US and all I have is in Spanish so I send notarized copies already translate in English, double check with the embassy about summit your documents in Spanish.

imjoe

Star Member
Nov 28, 2007
I think the Título will be enough... but still send everything you can... Also when I did it I had to have everything translated and unless something has changed you will have to do it as well.

You have a LOOOONG process ahead of you, so be patient. After many years I'm finally landing in 2 weeks and it's well worth the wait.

What part of Mexico are you from?

C

cchabert

Yes the title too if is not in English, also don't forget that the copies need to be notarized