+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Met the tie breaking rule too but didnt receive an invite yet

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
Hello everyone

can someone please clarify my issue, I have more than 2 years of STEM experience with a noc code of 21231. I submitted my profile on october 18, 2023. My CRS score is 481 it’s been almost 2 days since the draw took place but I still haven’t received any invite. Does it mean I’m not eligible for an invite ?

saran94

Dec 10, 2023
Me too. I have a CRS of 481 and applied in Oct but didn't receive an ITA in the recent STEM draw. I saw couple of people on reddit complaining about the same. Looks like we are the super unlucky ones

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
Me too. I have a CRS of 481 and applied in Oct but didn't receive an ITA in the recent STEM draw. I saw couple of people on reddit complaining about the same. Looks like we are the super unlucky ones
Does it mean we can expect an invite tomorrow or we just unlucky ?

saran94

Dec 10, 2023
Does it mean we can expect an invite tomorrow or we just unlucky ?
I don't think so. From what I heard from a couple of immigration experts , if you don't get it in the first 24-48 hours, that is it. Unfortunately we can't do much but just move on

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
I don't think so. From what I heard from a couple of immigration experts , if you don't get it in the first 24-48 hours, that is it. Unfortunately we can't do much but just move on
Now we sure are unlucky lol, my work permit is about to expire too. But don’t you think it’s because of the weekend ?

saran94

Dec 10, 2023
Now we sure are unlucky lol, my work permit is about to expire too. But don’t you think it’s because of the weekend ?
I mean you can always be optimistic but me personally I don't want to have hopes only for it to get crushed and make it worse lol

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
Thank you lost my hopes in the first 24 hours, but the website glitches going on in IRCC just thinking it might be a case. This is my only chance now to extend my stay and to continue working but seems like it’s not possible anymore.

NagaSandhya

Dec 8, 2023
My Situation also same, I didn't receive, My CRS score is 481. My NOC Code is 21232 and Work experience in Canada is 1 year. Application submitted on 30th October'2023 , but didn't receive the invitation. Not sure what's the reason.

jowpeet

Dec 11, 2023
If it makes you feel better, I have a CRS score of 554 (as of Dec 1), 529 (as of November 21 - before the tie breaking rule date) and I didn't get any invitation. I have 2 years of NOC 21321 outside of Canada, going to 2 years of Canadian experience on TEER2. I got short by a few points on the general draw (561 is the lowest CRS score invited), and although 481<554, I still didn't get an ITA.

jowpeet

Dec 11, 2023
How did you manage to get such a high score?
Bachelor's degree from home country, 3-year Canadian diploma, age (I'm 28 y/o), 2 years experience in home country (NOC 21321), 2 years of Canadian experience (NOC 70012) on January 3, high English scores.

AJokersDream

Star Member
Dec 10, 2023
To end this thread after reaching out to a member of parliament’s office and they were able to mention this to ircc, where ircc proceeded to update the draw info officially on the portal. So it’s a publishing error and I never ended up receiving an invite.