+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Met both FSW and CEC

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
Hello guys,

I have some problems with EE.

Currently, I have met both FSW and CEC requirements, but it should be CEC only. I don't have any foreign working experience nor "Valid Job Offer" (I am under PGWP, and worked for a year until this Feb).
I've tried to adjust the submission few times, but it is still showing I am qualified for FSW.

Any ideas on this issue?

Thanks.

GARJ

Mar 13, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is not an error or bug, some people meet requirements for both programs.

shakashaka

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Evie Leonhart said:
Hello guys,

I have some problems with EE.

Currently, I have met both FSW and CEC requirements, but it should be CEC only. I don't have any foreign working experience nor "Valid Job Offer" (I am under PGWP, and worked for a year until this Feb).
I've tried to adjust the submission few times, but it is still showing I am qualified for FSW.

Any ideas on this issue?

Thanks.
There are a couple of discussion on this site on this. But I think if you change where they ask you if you have a job offer to NO i.e Even if you have a job that you are currently working at to NO then put funds to less than 11,000$ you should be good it you have an LMIA You CANT change

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
GARJ said:
This is not an error or bug, some people meet requirements for both programs.
Well....then How does EE distinguish FSW and CEC candidates? I would like to apply via CEC not FSW...

Besides, my friend has the same NOC code and working experience as mine (The only difference is that my English test is better than hers), but she is not qualified under FSW. That's the reason I am so confused:(.

Just wondering what is the key requirement in EE to qualify people under FSW program.

Evie Leonhart

Jan 31, 2015
shakashaka said:
There are a couple of discussion on this site on this. But I think if you change where they ask you if you have a job offer to NO i.e Even if you have a job that you are currently working at to NO then put funds to less than 11,000$ you should be good it you have an LMIA You CANT change
I selected No for job offer at the very beginning. I am still met FSW, so maybe the problem is I put $20000 on funds:p. I'll change it to $10000.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
I was the same, I changed my funds to less than the min and it changed to CEC