+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

message to Indian specifically on PCC

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it ok with CIC if I get my PCC from PSK before I leave India.
To Simplify, I am an Indian citizen and will be leaving for UK for work purposes on 30 Feb, Is it ok if I get a PCC before I leave India (say 15 Feb).
OR is it must requirement to have PCC after you have left the country??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tarun401 said:
Is it ok with CIC if I get my PCC from PSK before I leave India.
To Simplify, I am an Indian citizen and will be leaving for UK for work purposes on 30 Feb, Is it ok if I get a PCC before I leave India (say 15 Feb).
OR is it must requirement to have PCC after you have left the country??
Try and get it as close as possible to the date of departure. And recheck your flight schedules if you indeed plan on leaving on 30th Feb. ;)

Tarun401

Star Member
Aug 16, 2015
United Kingdom
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Try and get it as close as possible to the date of departure. And recheck your flight schedules if you indeed plan on leaving on 30th Feb. ;)
Ha Ha nice catch :p, It's end of Feb, I was trying to give perspective ;D

valsanail

Nov 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2016
Doc's Request.
No additional documents request since AOR
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Passport Req..
30-08-2016
LANDED..........
14-10-2016
Asivad Anac said:
Depends. Refusal on PCC grounds almost always happens without asking for clarifications from the applicant. Under EE, CIC aims to process most applications in 6 months or less. Hence this attitude of refusing applications upfront rather than asking the applicants to clarify something. Provinces still seem to be following the old habits of giving the applicants a chance at explaining their position - CIC has been brutal since 2015.

As for your spouse's PCC, it will be fine if their Address history in the EE application doesn't show any other address within the same country.
Yeah, but we have already mentioned, the application is submitted so far :/ i thought if I did not mention they would think that we are not really married :D how comes that couple is not living at the same place.

RS93

Dec 1, 2015
Hi guys i am about to submit my application but i am double minded with my PCC because it is 6 months old but i never visited the home country after its issue date so can i use the same one. i dont need to get new one?
PLZ help guys.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You dont need to get new one as you have never visited home country post acquiring PCC and 6 months old doesnt matter anymore

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Passport Seva Kendra(PSK) - the place from where all Indian applicants (residing in India) should obtain the PCC for submission to CIC.

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sushsmart15 said:
Passport Seva Kendra(PSK) - the place from where all Indian applicants (residing in India) should obtain the PCC for submission to CIC.
I am from Noida and local police station issued me a PCC on the basis of my passport.. I have already attached that to my application will it not work? I am living in Canada and then how i will get PCC from PSK?

cseeker

Apr 3, 2014
Ottawa
Visa Office......
Inland
sushsmart15 said:
Yes this is the way to go! In fact all the passport records are digital now, so if while applying authorities discover that your police report is not present in the system then they will initiate a police check before issuing a PCC. It is very quick and will not take more than a week. Anyway it is always better to have this done since all systems, including foreign ministry systems that issue PCC from embassies out of India, are linked to these digital records.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
One leaves India, moves to another country, obtains an Indian PCC, then returns to India for a 10 day holiday. Would a new Indian PCC be required in this instance? I am thinking the answer is NO as there was no 6 month residence involved.

RS93

Dec 1, 2015
sivasagi said:
You dont need to get new one as you have never visited home country post acquiring PCC and 6 months old doesnt matter anymore
Thanks @sivasagi for your reply

Nabzter

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Nov-2015
Nomination.....
26-01-2016
AOR Received.
15-02-16
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
Up-Front
Med's Done....
Up-Front
What about the PCC we get in abroad, I am living in UAE since 10 years now, and will be applying for PCC from Indian embassy here. Did anyone face any rejection due PCC obtained from UAE for India ??

sushsmart15

Champion Member
Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
09-02-2017
Nomination.....
21-12-2016
AOR Received.
09-01-2017
Med's Done....
09-02-2017
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-017
Nabzter said:
What about the PCC we get in abroad, I am living in UAE since 10 years now, and will be applying for PCC from Indian embassy here. Did anyone face any rejection due PCC obtained from UAE for India ??
The format of PCC provided by PSK as well as by Indian Embassies abroad is the same.
So you need not worry about it. Go ahead and apply for it.

Skanawat

Dec 12, 2015
Hi, I'm trying to apply PCC application online through PSK.

What if the address on Passport and present address as of now are different? and both addresses are of different states. When I'm trying to choose difffrent address in present & permanent it is giving me this error -

You have registered under RPO Jaipur but your present residential address lies within the jurisdiction of RPO Delhi. The registration and present residential address should be with the same RPO.

which address should I choose?

Please advise.