+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mentioning Onsite Details in EE Application & related Documents

kohlirn89

Mar 1, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have got few doubts and couldn't find the answers to it,hence creating a new post. My apologies in advance for the long post and if it is already answered and my search skills are just poor.But the details are as below:

My Scenario :
I was an employee of the company ABC (hiding name so that no body objects) in India , for four years, with my base location Gurgaon. During first two and half years I was employed at Gurgaon and then was sent to onsite for an year in UK(England) and then back to Gurgaon for another six months . Now my payroll remained the same with the ABC company for all the four years, and while I was in UK I got Indian and UK Salary both(have both the pay slips). Now when i left the company I got the experience letter containing my Date of Joining and Leaving , Designation, Salary at time of leaving etc. But no locations are mentioned.

What I did in EE Application for above scenario:
Under Work Experience section, I showed my experience as collective of 4 years under company ABC and have given location as India.
Under Personal Activity Section, I segregated it, showed two and half years in India then One year in UK and further six months in India.
Under travel history Section, I added the travel to UK(England) and gave the reason as Work. Also getting a PCC from UK since I stayed there for more than six months.

My Doubt:
Have I filled the Work Experience section in application correctly. If not , and if I need to separate out in work experience section with company ABC from one row(4 years with ABC in India) to three rows in work section(2.5 years in Gurgaon,1 year in UK, six months in Gurgaon). Then
- Would it increase the number of employers in the documents to upload page?
- Would I need three reference letter for for each of my time in Gurgaon, UK and then in Gurgaon again?

Also I read somewhere that you need to upload your pay stubs. I get that but if you have been with a company so long, would last six months pay stubs suffice or you need all the pay stubs for your time with a particular company.

Please let me know if any further details are required or it is not clear.

P.S. Once again my apologies for asking so many questions in one post. But I need clarify it before I go ahead and reach out to this company for reference letter since my Experience letter contains all details but is missing Job duties.

Thanks in Advance

-RK

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
Stay as you are and in your LOE write:

"I was an employee of the company ABC (hiding name so that no body objects) in India , for four years, with my base location Gurgaon. During first two and half years I was employed at Gurgaon and then was sent to onsite for an year in UK(England) and then back to Gurgaon for another six months . Now my payroll remained the same with the ABC company for all the four years, and while I was in UK I got Indian and UK Salary both(have both the pay slips). Now when i left the company I got the experience letter containing my Date of Joining and Leaving , Designation, Salary at time of leaving etc. But no locations are mentioned.

Under Work Experience section, I showed my experience as collective of 4 years under company ABC and have given location as India.
Under Personal Activity Section, I segregated it, showed two and half years in India then One year in UK and further six months in India.
Under travel history Section, I added the travel to UK(England) and gave the reason as Work. Also getting a PCC from UK since I stayed there for more than six months."

Pay stubs are not mandatory.

a_sharath

Dec 15, 2019
d
Stay as you are and in your LOE write:

"I was an employee of the company ABC (hiding name so that no body objects) in India , for four years, with my base location Gurgaon. During first two and half years I was employed at Gurgaon and then was sent to onsite for an year in UK(England) and then back to Gurgaon for another six months . Now my payroll remained the same with the ABC company for all the four years, and while I was in UK I got Indian and UK Salary both(have both the pay slips). Now when i left the company I got the experience letter containing my Date of Joining and Leaving , Designation, Salary at time of leaving etc. But no locations are mentioned.

Under travel history Section, I added the travel to UK(England) and gave the reason as Work. Also getting a PCC from UK since I stayed there for more than six months."

Pay stubs are not mandatory.
hi,
did it worked for you. is your PR approved ?

s.kat

Aug 25, 2020
Hey Guys,

I have got few doubts and couldn't find the answers to it,hence creating a new post. My apologies in advance for the long post and if it is already answered and my search skills are just poor.But the details are as below:

My Scenario :
I was an employee of the company ABC (hiding name so that no body objects) in India , for four years, with my base location Gurgaon. During first two and half years I was employed at Gurgaon and then was sent to onsite for an year in UK(England) and then back to Gurgaon for another six months . Now my payroll remained the same with the ABC company for all the four years, and while I was in UK I got Indian and UK Salary both(have both the pay slips). Now when i left the company I got the experience letter containing my Date of Joining and Leaving , Designation, Salary at time of leaving etc. But no locations are mentioned.

Under travel history Section, I added the travel to UK(England) and gave the reason as Work. Also getting a PCC from UK since I stayed there for more than six months.

My Doubt:
Have I filled the Work Experience section in application correctly. If not , and if I need to separate out in work experience section with company ABC from one row(4 years with ABC in India) to three rows in work section(2.5 years in Gurgaon,1 year in UK, six months in Gurgaon). Then
- Would it increase the number of employers in the documents to upload page?
- Would I need three reference letter for for each of my time in Gurgaon, UK and then in Gurgaon again?

Also I read somewhere that you need to upload your pay stubs. I get that but if you have been with a company so long, would last six months pay stubs suffice or you need all the pay stubs for your time with a particular company.

Please let me know if any further details are required or it is not clear.

P.S. Once again my apologies for asking so many questions in one post. But I need clarify it before I go ahead and reach out to this company for reference letter since my Experience letter contains all details but is missing Job duties.

Thanks in Advance

-RK

Hi,

Can you confirm what u finally did?