+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University status decision made

sanghamitra

Mar 7, 2014
Neez said:
No worries then, I thought you send it a long time ago, since it was just received on March 5th, it takes them usually from 2 days to 7 days to process received documents and update the table, your friend was just lucky.

And don't worry, if your application is judged successful by them, they're not gonna reject you because of IELTS score, they will just accept you and contact you asking you to provide IELTS, or since they already received it on March 5th, they will just update it later and send you a acceptance letter.

Good luck.
I got a mail saying "The decision was that the department has approved your application for consideration of admission to Fall (September) 2015.

Ensure that you send confirmation of completion of your bachelor’s degree and proof of English language proficiency."
i have done my official scoring..and what does this message convey?was my application acceptd or rejected?

Ali Mari

Sep 11, 2017
Hi all,
I have applied to Memorial University, on 13 DEC 2016 for PhD as their deadline was Dec1,2016. So I have sent all my documents accept GMAT but unfortunately I missed the fall intake of 2017, After that I have received a letter from them, in the letter they mentioned that you missed the deadline for this time we will keep your file for upcoming September 2018 and now I have sent my reaming documents to them So, suddenly yesterday. Upon checking the portal, there were no application showing and my application status I didn’t find anything because my application is not available, therefore I emailed them they said you can’t see it because you had your application deferred from Fall 2017 to Fall 2018 and your application is complete. You have to wait for the decision from the Department in which you applied. I don’t know how long that will be and how I know the decision about my application kindly assist.