Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
h_s_k said:
Adeel i submitted my file on 8th May, received medical call on 21st May, appeared for medical on 9th june, received visa approval E-mail on 19th June.
HSK
Many many congratulation .. brother ..
I also got admission in Bachelor of business Administration BBA as a transfer student and I applied for VISA on 24-06-2014.

Adeel Ahmed

Star Member
May 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2014
Med's Request
18-09-2014
Med's Done....
23-09-2014
Passport Req..
Already Provided
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2014
oladunwo said:
Please can one apply @ memorial university of new found land without having a supervisor
You don't need a supervisor for course based programes but for thesis based a supervisor must accept you for getting enrolled .

h_s_k

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
19916 said:
HSK
Many many congratulation .. brother ..
I also got admission in Bachelor of business Administration BBA as a transfer student and I applied for VISA on 24-06-2014.
THANKYOU ADEEL. GOOD LUCK TO YOU BROTHER

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey ...
I have got into Oil n Gas Engineering program at MUN for Fall 2014 ...
Thou i m yet to apply for the visa ... will iA do in a couple of days ...

H_S_K, wats ur profile?

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And yea has anyone yet applied for the housing ...
what wud u guyz prefer, ON campus or OFF campus ...

i dont find the mun website helpful in this case tbh ... looking for somewhere closer to the engineering building itself ... :-s

any suggestions ...

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
Off campus is usually cheaper. Padmapper.com is the best website for searching out rooms and apartments.

h_s_k

Star Member
Oct 26, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jazaz89 said:
Hey ...
I have got into Oil n Gas Engineering program at MUN for Fall 2014 ...
Thou i m yet to apply for the visa ... will iA do in a couple of days ...

H_S_K, wats ur profile?

Hey JAZAZ,, My profile is as under:-

Matric - 83%
Fsc - 70%
Bachelors of Engineering (Chemical) - 73%
1 year 4 month experience in oil and gas field

Are u admitted to Research based or course based program?

jazaz89

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Course Based ...

From this forum it seems like very few people have enrolled to this course ...

Thanks for the link on housing but for my 1st sem I wud prefer On Campus Accommodation ...

Wat abt u H_s_K ... have u got anything sorted for ur accommodation yet ?

Regards,
Jaz

srizvi93

Jul 7, 2014
Hi,
I am looking to apply for 2015 Undergrad BBA Accounting program in Memorial University of Newfoundland, I am from Karachi, Pakistan. I am worried for visa acceptance as my sister has moved to Calgary, Canada last year on immigration basis and during immigration she has listed my name in family info form so I can't hide her name in my application, I have heard that if you have relatives in canada then you dont get the visa?? Please share if any of you have experienced this case around, I have my two elder brothers and parents settled in Pakistan, one sister in canada and one in UAE, other ties to my homeland could be my parents property, i m the youngest in my siblings, done my HSC and in second yr of ACCA program right now!, my parents will be sponsoring me for my studies.

Please Help!!! :-\

Fawad_Khan

Jul 8, 2014
i am granted admission to MUN but haven,t received the acceptance letter yet. I,ll be applying to visa after i get the letter. Is that going to affect the visa decision as i,ll have shorter period of time to process my application.

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
Fawad_Khan said:
i am granted admission to MUN but haven,t received the acceptance letter yet. I,ll be applying to visa after i get the letter. Is that going to affect the visa decision as i,ll have shorter period of time to process my application.
have u got the soft copy of this letter? If yes then (In paper based) you can apply on that just printout a color copy and attach with your application and it would be more better if u state in you cover letter or sop that why u are going to attach color printout ..
In online, u just need to upload this letter. .
If u neither get soft copy nor hard-copy then u have to wait until the e-mail is arrive by MUN. .

Fawad_Khan

Jul 8, 2014
19916 said:
have u got the soft copy of this letter? If yes then (In paper based) you can apply on that just printout a color copy and attach with your application and it would be more better if u state in you cover letter or sop that why u are going to attach color printout ..
In online, u just need to upload this letter. .
If u neither get soft copy nor hard-copy then u have to wait until the e-mail is arrive by MUN. .
thanks for sharing the info. If I am going to apply on paper based route, it,s clearly mentioned on the application to attach the original acceptance letter. I am a little bit worried if they are gonna process my application and grant me the visa? I have less than two months as my course will start on 3rd of September. I have made the necessary documentation, just waiting for the letter to arrive and submit my application.

pksajjads

Oct 22, 2014
Hi everyone urgent attention needed...

can I post mail academic transcripts, documents and IELTS Test Report form via DHL for express delivery directly instead of universities sending them on my behalf?

What are prerequisite courses for Masters in Mechanical Engineering & Masters in Civil Engineering Program?

NIKKIHANES

Oct 3, 2014
@jazaz89 @ h_s_k

Isnt MASc course 1 year duration? Did you guys try for MEng? If the course is only for 1 year , then after graduating we can stay for only 1 additional year ryt?

P.S I have applied for MEng ( internship route)
12th - 85.4%
10th- 95.4%
Btech Mechanical- 7.2/10
2 research papers related to oil nd gas.

Wat do you guys think of my chances of admission?