+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial university of Newfoundland initial payment

Linzo

Feb 17, 2018
I have applied in the above name school for September intake, I want to ask for clarification, please do anybody know how much I will pay as initial deposit to accept my offer. How much in Canadian Dollar
Any body with the answer should help me to ena

drsheela

Star Member
Jul 28, 2016
I have applied in the above name school for September intake, I want to ask for clarification, please do anybody know how much I will pay as initial deposit to accept my offer. How much in Canadian Dollar
Any body with the answer should help me to ena
Hi...that must be there in your offer letter.

i got offer from same university and paid $150 CAD

CHECK YOUR OFFER LETTER

Linzo

Feb 17, 2018
Hi...that must be there in your offer letter.

i got offer from same university and paid $150 CAD

CHECK YOUR OFFER LETTER
Thank you so much and God bless, at least I'm happy to see somebody that have applied in same school with me. Please I will like to connect with you on WhatsApp, so that you can help put me through in some aspect. I'm actually on the application process. I will like you to put me through so I wouldn't make mistakes. Thanks again ones more
My WhatsApp digit is +2348038141095

zahraa

Star Member
Jun 4, 2014
Hi , when did u receive the admission letter? I applied at MUN but still didn't receive the letter.

ajayiM

Feb 11, 2018
Plsssssss, Zahra do let us know as soon as you get notified of your admission status just because I'm awaiting to hear from them as well (Graduate Study- Political Science).
Thanks.