+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland - Fall 2017 Applicants

Mar 8, 2018
Jeddah
Did you got any response yet or offer letter? I got the message on my student portal of MUN that submit your documents- when I said them that I already sent you my documents through email then they said we need documents from your institution.. I’m confused.. time is short and I live in other country then where I did my study.. how did u submitted your documents and how your process is done?

GermanBrother

May 19, 2018
Did you got any response yet or offer letter? I got the message on my student portal of MUN that submit your documents- when I said them that I already sent you my documents through email then they said we need documents from your institution.. I’m confused.. time is short and I live in other country then where I did my study.. how did u submitted your documents and how your process is done?
I got my admission letter in March. You have to send them hard copies of your documents too in addition to the soft copies you sent by email. I requested my university to send my original transcripts directly to memorial university. I also do not leave in the country where i studied. so i asked a friend to request the transcripts for me. Your documents should be posted in an official envelope of your university and should have the stamp of your university. I hope i have been able to answer you. feel free to ask any further questions. good luck

Reactions: vindin

Ichetangoud

May 29, 2018
I am intersted in the course offered by mun. I am from India . Applying for men in mechanical engineering .
My profile
12th -74 %
10th-90.80 %
BE mechanical - 62% (four years)
Ielts -6.5 bands overall

What are my chances ?? Can anyone help me ?

vindin

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Sharjah
I got my admission letter in March. You have to send them hard copies of your documents too in addition to the soft copies you sent by email. I requested my university to send my original transcripts directly to memorial university. I also do not leave in the country where i studied. so i asked a friend to request the transcripts for me. Your documents should be posted in an official envelope of your university and should have the stamp of your university. I hope i have been able to answer you. feel free to ask any further questions. good luck
Hi....my admission status is complete....ready for review....in how many dayswere ur status change to 'decision made'.....im really worried