+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University of Newfoundland - Fall 2017 Applicants

MsKentie

Jun 24, 2016
I will be applying to the MBA program at MUN for the Fall 2017 semester as an International Student. FYI, I'm African, specifically Kenyan. I'd really like to connect with others on the same journey, could be different course but same university. Anyone?

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey... I am also applying for fall 17 but Dalhousie... When admission are opening at Mun for fall 17 btw?

Islander5548

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Sri Lanka
MsKentie said:
I will be applying to the MBA program at MUN for the Fall 2017 semester as an International Student. FYI, I'm African, specifically Kenyan. I'd really like to connect with others on the same journey, could be different course but same university. Anyone?
Hi Mskentie,
I applying for MUN for winter 2017. I'm applying for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
I have already applied and waiting for the decision to be made.

Good Luck!

MsKentie

Jun 24, 2016
hatice said:
Hey... I am also applying for fall 17 but Dalhousie... When admission are opening at Mun for fall 17 btw?
Hey,

The admission applications for MUN are now open. You could get all the details on their website.

MsKentie

Jun 24, 2016
Islander5548 said:
Hi Mskentie,
I applying for MUN for winter 2017. I'm applying for Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.
I have already applied and waiting for the decision to be made.

Good Luck!
Hey,

Did you get your admission to MUN?

MsKentie

Jun 24, 2016
racquel said:
Hi Guys I will be applying too. Have you guys applied online?
Hi Racquel,

I'm working on my online application.....already started but not finished as yet. What program are you applying for?

shinydev1988

Dec 5, 2016
Hi,

Anyone here holds an MBA? Trying to find out options to come to Canada on student visa. Would post-sec prog in HRM be appropriate or Ms degree?
Anyone here from MBA background? I'm from India.

Thank you.

MsKentie

Jun 24, 2016
shinydev1988 said:
Hi,

Anyone here holds an MBA? Trying to find out options to come to Canada on student visa. Would post-sec prog in HRM be appropriate or Ms degree?
Anyone here from MBA background? I'm from India.

Thank you.
Hi,

Just check for information online, there's lots of it. Different universities have different admission requirements, deadlines and courses.

If you have any questions on a particular college, just email them. They always have contact details on their websites.

All the best!

nadiakhalid2

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
hi Applied for Ph.D for Fall 2017. Waiting for their reply. Normally they send rejection/acceptance letter in April. anyone applied for Ph.D?

Dollipi

Mar 7, 2017
Hello Alanna,
I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. I hope to get my soon as well. So you now head on to visa application. Interesting!! I will hit you up once I get mine. Bye.

I couldn't inbox you cos your mail inbox is full. Try deleting or send me your email address.
Thanks.

Regards,

Dollipi

Mar 7, 2017
Hello Alanna,
I'm so happy for you. Congratulations. I hope to get my soon as well. So you now head on to visa application. Interesting!! I will hit you up once I get mine. Bye.

I couldn't inbox you cos your mail inbox is full. Try deleting or send me your email address.
Thanks.

Regards,