+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MEMORIAL UNIVERSITY JAN 2016 INTAKE

viky07234

May 31, 2015
Guys & girls who got their acceptance in Memorial for jan 2016 intake and filing visa plz join this group to share your ideas & doubts.....

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
Hello,i applied to study bachelors degree in Business administration for the winter semester 2016 and already received admission letter but yet to apply for visa and will be applying in first week of October. So how about you?

viky07234

May 31, 2015
got admsn into PGD- safey nd risk engineering.... medical on 12th oct.... visa filing on 17th oct....

Where are you from?????

Beckyem

Aug 16, 2015
Sounds good. Im from Nigeria but residing in Qatar,how about you? When did you apply for visa and how long does it take in your region to get study visa?

viky07234

May 31, 2015
Medical is on 12th oct... will put up my file through consultant on 17th i.e. five days after medical.....It usually takes 25 to 30 days after that... whats ur number??? will add u on wassap....

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Guys & girls who got their acceptance in Memorial for jan 2016 intake and filing visa plz join this group to share your ideas & doubts.....

hello.. can you pls help... I got the admission offer letter for this university , after that I have accepted , then after what is the process ... I am not able to move further any step for fees payment ... as my consultant feed back , "Letter of acceptance" is required for fees payment ?, where as university is telling not required to pay the fees ... and also I am not able find the fees amount ( exactly amount ) from web site .. since I am a international student fees amount is more .... I am worried how to pay my fees in correct format . kindly help .. and guide me ..

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
hello.. can you pls help... I got the admission offer letter for this university , after that I have accepted , then after what is the process ... I am not able to move further any step for fees payment ... as my consultant feed back , "Letter of acceptance" is required for fees payment ?, where as university is telling not required to pay the fees ... and also I am not able find the fees amount ( exactly amount ) from web site .. since I am a international student fees amount is more .... I am worried how to pay my fees in correct format . kindly help .. and guide me ..
Congratulation on your offer. You will be able to pay your fee once you register courses at MUN. If you intend to pay fees in advance then ask your department to guide you accordingly. Just say that you wish to make an upfront payment and they will guide you. Let us know how it goes.

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Congratulation on your offer. You will be able to pay your fee once you register courses at MUN. If you intend to pay fees in advance then ask your department to guide you accordingly. Just say that you wish to make an upfront payment and they will guide you. Let us know how it goes.
thanks for your response ..I am not want to pay any advance payment without conforming the seat . ...
"You will be able to pay your fee once you register courses at MUN" how will be register my course , that I am not able to understand.
I have done my acceptance in system . After that I am not got any conformation from university .
Is there any process of conformation of my seat ?

Mustunsir

Star Member
Mar 24, 2018
thanks for your response ..I am not want to pay any advance payment without conforming the seat . ...
"You will be able to pay your fee once you register courses at MUN" how will be register my course , that I am not able to understand.
I have done my acceptance in system . After that I am not got any conformation from university .
Is there any process of conformation of my seat ?
You can register a course once you're at MUN. For my degree, they say I will be able to register after Sep 4, 2019. So your better option is to get in touch coordinator of your Department. Go to your department's webpage. Find coordinators email and contact him/her with your questions. They will guide. That's the only way out for you for now. All the best. Post your response here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/7669470/ so new people can benefit