+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University Graduate Students Seeking Accommodation for Fall

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
Hey guys, wondering if anyone who's going to MUN has secured housing for the Fall intake? Suggestions and any assistance will be appreciated!! So far kijiji.ca isn't of much help since I am not in Canada and can't connect with anyone via email. I think the same goes for off-campus housing adverts posted on the MUN site.
How is the search going on for others? Any luck?

kun29

Jul 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Done....
Prior to application submission
Passport Req..
Submitted along with the application
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi, I am facing the same problem. The memorial university interface is really crap to look for accommodation, plus I am still waiting for my visa. Have you got yours?

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
h.k.s said:
Hey guys, wondering if anyone who's going to MUN has secured housing for the Fall intake? Suggestions and any assistance will be appreciated!! So far kijiji.ca isn't of much help since I am not in Canada and can't connect with anyone via email. I think the same goes for off-campus housing adverts posted on the MUN site.
How is the search going on for others? Any luck?
Are u Haris Sikandar Khan from Pak ? I and 2 others have also applied Visa waiting for Visa .. If we are able to get it then we will contact u. .

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
19916 said:
Are u Haris Sikandar Khan from Pak ? I and 2 others have also applied Visa waiting for Visa .. If we are able to get it then we will contact u. .
No, I'm from Kenya. I'm still waiting for my visa as well, but keeping a lookout for accommodation in the mean time. Apparently, the hostels are already booked to capacity so we will have to sort ourselves out which is proving to be a hassle. Please share your views :)

kun29

Jul 14, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014
Med's Done....
Prior to application submission
Passport Req..
Submitted along with the application
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Hi, This is Kunal, remember from Facebook, I believe you're joining the MBA. I am going through the same phase, waiting for my visa, and looking for accommodation. Are you certain that the on-campus accommodation is full? What medium are you trying to look for accommodation?

h.k.s

Aug 5, 2013
kun29 said:
Hi, This is Kunal, remember from Facebook, I believe you're joining the MBA. I am going through the same phase, waiting for my visa, and looking for accommodation. Are you certain that the on-campus accommodation is full? What medium are you trying to look for accommodation?
oh, yes, I remember :) well, i'm not so sure if the on-campus housing is full, but I do know that people have applied for accommodation there and are on waiting list. The full list will be out soon I guess, but if you are looking for on-campus housing, you could email them and find out..

For now, I'm looking through kijiji.ca for open email addresses and also through Facebook.