+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University 2019-2020 Fall admission

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
Wh
I have emailed them. but, they are only saying the decision hasn't been made yet and I should wait.
Who did you mail, u ought to mail the academic unit of your department directly not sgs. Your department will be the one to grant ur admission before sgs does

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Memorial University of Newfoundland is a stupid school. They are very slow in decision making. It's so annoying. Since November last year I have applied for a Masters of Science program. Till present they said no decision has been made yet on Graduate Application that till May 10th decision should be made and finalized.

Very slow!!!!

That's what my academic unit told me when I contacted them.

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Memorial University of Newfoundland is a stupid school. They are very slow in decision making. It's so annoying. Since November last year I have applied for a Masters of Science program. Till present they said no decision has been made yet on Graduate Application that till May 10th decision should be made and finalized.

Very slow!!!!

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Wh

Who did you mail, u ought to mail the academic unit of your department directly not sgs. Your department will be the one to grant ur admission before sgs does

Make sure it's either the secretary of your academic unit or the head of your academic unit. You will be told exactly when to expect outcome of decision. But I most confess, memorial is really annoying!

Joe Dan

Feb 19, 2019

Very slow!!!!

Sure, I read some bad review of them but I wasn't expecting this much frustration from them. when did you receive this email?

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Sure, I read some bad review of them but I wasn't expecting this much frustration from them. when did you receive this email?
Just on Monday. The head of my academic unit told me till May 10. Though I was the one that email them.

The course I applied for is in corner brook at grenfell campus...

Relax, try and put your mind off it. All would end well. I hope you applied to other schools too?

Joe Dan

Feb 19, 2019
Just on Monday. The head of my academic unit told me till May 10. Though I was the one that email them.

The course I applied for is in corner brook at grenfell campus...

Relax, try and put your mind off it. All would end well. I hope you applied to other schools too?
Yes I did and got another offer on my hand, I justed wanted to hear from MUN result. if not am going with my offer

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
I was about to send them an email. So, am gonna just wait until may 10th.

Thank you
Hey sure, you can still send your mail. You know decision varies with academic units.

So I advice you contact them so you can know for your academic unit. But make sure is your academic unit you contact. Don't contact School of Graduate Studies

You're always welcome.

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019

Very slow!!!!

Yes true but let's be patient with them, I noticed if u don't follow up ur application u might be waiting forever, they are actually slow in making decisions. I also noticed they grant more admissions to Master program than Graduate diploma

Joe Dan

Feb 19, 2019
Hey sure, you can still send your mail. You know decision varies with academic units.

So I advice you contact them so you can know for your academic unit. But make sure is your academic unit you contact. Don't contact School of Graduate Studies

You're always welcome.
Thank you. I just sent an email to Head of department. I hope he will reply soon.