+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Memorial University 2019-2020 Fall admission

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
If you know you apply to memorial university of Newfoundland, kindly note that decision will be made known in March/April.

Starting from March, everyone will start to know the outcome of the decision made.

I also applied since December 19th for Master's in Boreal Ecosystem and Agricultural Sciences but the deadline was Feb 1st.

So my prospective supervisor mailed me two weeks ago, Decisions will be made known from March to April.

I hope this helps everyone!
Hello am also waiting for a feedback hopefully will get the response soon. All the best!

opeyemi19

Mar 15, 2019
If you know you apply to memorial university of Newfoundland, kindly note that decision will be made known in March/April.

Starting from March, everyone will start to know the outcome of the decision made.

I also applied since December 19th for Master's in Boreal Ecosystem and Agricultural Sciences but the deadline was Feb 1st.

So my prospective supervisor mailed me two weeks ago, Decisions will be made known from March to April.

I hope this helps everyone!
for me, i completed my application February 22 2019 and my deadline is April 1 2019, when am i likely to receive a decision