+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Members from PAKISTAN who got visa without traval history......Please help

W

wasishah

Dear fans

Every documents we make but where from we make our traval history to satisfy VO..............etc

Traval History is very necessary
instead of IELTS/TOFEL/ past education/VISA fees/Visa forms/........for going to canada........????????????

If no traval history in past may refuse my case....

please guys help............
i am bit in tension....... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All you can do is provide the truth, the decision is theirs - relax.

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
my elder brother who went on student visa this Jan had no travel history.
My cuzn who went last year has no travel history.
I got the medical without any travel history(and hopefully the visa in the near future too)
My 2 friends got there visa's this month without any travel history.

SO....... No travel history is not importnat the main thing that matters is that you have satisfied the VO by meeting all his demands and make your application presentable on its best. If the visa officer is not satisfied he\she will automatically find loopholes in your application and give you rejection and theres nothing you can do about it.
Just pray to Allah in this holy month InshALLAH you would get your visa, Ameen.

TC

umairfarooqch

Feb 20, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wasishah said:
Dear fans

Every documents we make but where from we make our traval history to satisfy VO..............etc

Traval History is very necessary
instead of IELTS/TOFEL/ past education/VISA fees/Visa forms/........for going to canada........????????????

If no traval history in past may refuse my case....

please guys help............
i am bit in tension....... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
u cant do anything in this regard...... just b true to urself and preparing the file..... and leave the rest to the GOD...
have Faith in GOD...

i know few who had travel history and yet rejected ......

evolvingfaith

Jul 22, 2011
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-06-2011
IELTS Request
Not needed, took the GRE
Med's Request
28-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-07-2011 (results forwarded to New Delhi on 05-08-2011)
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Stamped 12-08-2011; Valid Till 12-08-2015; Picked up on 18-08-2011 (Total Process Took 8 Weeks)
LANDED..........
Hoping to land on 09-09-2011
I agree with golden_sky_18.

Here's what I understand as a psychologist: people usually make decisions based on emotional factors first, and then come up with an intellectual rationalization for their decisions later. The VO will probably skim through the application quickly at first, get an overall sense of how strong it is and how he/she feels about it. If it is overall a very strong application, the VO will be inclined to view it positively. If it's not a strong application, with gaps, details not taken care of, not enough finances, or whatever, the VO will be inclined to view it negatively and then just look for a loophole on the basis of which he/she can reject it.

So the best anybody can do is be as ambitious as possible, submit as strong an overall case as possible, and hope that it will be enough to sway the VO in your favour.

saadileo

Star Member
Jun 9, 2011
Karachi
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16, 2011
IELTS Request
IBT TOEFL 114
Med's Request
July 2, 2011
Med's Done....
July 11, 2011
Passport Req..
July 13, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 5, 2011
I have no travel history but I have been granted a visa. Just present your case truthfully, make a good and convincing sop and leave the rest to Allah.

W

wasishah

golden_sky_18 said:
my elder brother who went on student visa this Jan had no travel history.
My cuzn who went last year has no travel history.
I got the medical without any travel history(and hopefully the visa in the near future too)
My 2 friends got there visa's this month without any travel history.

SO....... No travel history is not importnat the main thing that matters is that you have satisfied the VO by meeting all his demands and make your application presentable on its best. If the visa officer is not satisfied he\she will automatically find loopholes in your application and give you rejection and theres nothing you can do about it.
Just pray to Allah in this holy month InshALLAH you would get your visa, Ameen.

TC
Inshahallah ameen

NoorCanada

Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Mr. Wasi Inshallah You will get soon... That doesn't matter but a plus point thats all... Acc. to me how professionally you present your case and off course the bank financing part etc matters...

You send me msg about to mail me few days back... plzz send me your precious mail I'm desperately waiting for that hope will be a helpful stuff for me.
NoorCanada

NoorCanada

Mar 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Mr. Wasi Inshallah You will get soon... That doesn't matter but a plus point thats all... Acc. to me how professionally you present your case and off course the bank financing part etc matters...

You send me msg about to mail me few days back... please send me your precious mail I'm desperately waiting for that hope will be a helpful stuff for me.
NoorCanada
FahadNoor2010@gmail.com