+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals

rohitkadam

Feb 13, 2017
Hello,

We have submitted upfront medical in PR application.
How much time does it takes to receive medicals passed results for express entry ?
If they request extra tests how much time do we have to provide such test results? My wife is travelling to India for a month and if we receive any such special request from CIC in that time, what should be the best way to handle it. or any other request how much time do they give us to respond ?

Thanks

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rohitkadam said:
Hello,

We have submitted upfront medical in PR application.
How much time does it takes to receive medicals passed results for express entry ?
If they request extra tests how much time do we have to provide such test results? My wife is travelling to India for a month and if we receive any such special request from CIC in that time, what should be the best way to handle it. or any other request how much time do they give us to respond ?

Thanks
It would take from two days to 3 months to see passed in your my cic account.if you didnt get call from the
Clinic in one week then you are good.if they asked you to do extra test then cic will give 30 days to submit.They gave me 30 days deadline to submit.
Good luck

rohitkadam

Feb 13, 2017
By clinic, do you mean the one where we did upfront testing or CIC Ottawa clinic where the results get forwarded ?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
rohitkadam said:
By clinic, do you mean the one where we did upfront testing or CIC Ottawa clinic where the results get forwarded ?
The clinic where you have done your upfront medical

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
Will they let us know about furtherance medical tests even if the application isn't submitted in a week or two?

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
Will they let us know about furtherance medical tests even if the application isn't submitted in a week or two?
The clinic does the preliminary tests and uploads it via e-medical. Before they upload, if they find anything unusual in the test report, they will call you for further tests, after which they will upload it. Once it is uploaded, the RMO (Regional Medical Offices) will review the results, and if they feel further tests are required, they will communicate it to the clinic and you will then be asked to go further check-ups are recommended by RMO.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
rohitbites said:
The clinic does the preliminary tests and uploads it via e-medical. Before they upload, if they find anything unusual in the test report, they will call you for further tests, after which they will upload it. Once it is uploaded, the RMO (Regional Medical Offices) will review the results, and if they feel further tests are required, they will communicate it to the clinic and you will then be asked to go further check-ups are recommended by RMO.
How about chest X-Rays? Since doctor themselves take it in many places, if they find something will we be informed right away?

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DEEPCUR said:
How about chest X-Rays? Since doctor themselves take it in many places, if they find something will we be informed right away?
Yes, they will inform you and ask you to take further tests. This is also applicable if your blood pressure shows up in high range for 3 consecutive readings.

DEEPCUR

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2016
rohitbites said:
Yes, they will inform you and ask you to take further tests. This is also applicable if your blood pressure shows up in high range for 3 consecutive readings.
Okay, thank you.

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hello,
1. Are the medical tests necessary for the Minor aged 8 years and infant few days old?
2. Also, Do we need to get the medicals Post ITA when submitting all the documents or do we need to wait for the response from CIC for the medicals.
Please advise

newEEonOWP

Jan 31, 2018
While Booking an appointment, Do we need to book appointment for each of the family member or one appointment will suffice ? I tried to book at ATCC Doctors and booked aapointment for myself. Do I need to book for my husband seperately ?

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hello,
1. Are the medical tests necessary for the Minor aged 8 years and infant few days old?
2. Also, Do we need to get the medicals Post ITA when submitting all the documents or do we need to wait for the response from CIC for the medicals.
Please advise

mowaiskhalid

Star Member
Sep 23, 2017
Hello,
Please advise
1. Yes, however they will not have the xray and blood tests. Only physical exam.
2. Post ITA - you should go to the panel physician and do the medicals. They will give you an information sheet to upload with your application for each person.

horizonj

Jun 9, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-06-2020
Hi, would anybody know here if CIC will cross-reference medical results from previous applications? Like the medical results when you applied for student visa will be used to cross-check/compare your medical results in PR application?