+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'MEDICALS SENT'-------London CHC------Waiting for Next Stage (probably PPR)

saleem785javed

Star Member
May 27, 2010
canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
money said:
Hi saleem

You didn't inform about the address change to london office

Money
Hi money,

I have given my india home address only when i am sending all my documents. At that time I was in london and thought that within 1year i will get the result till that time i though i will be staying in london only. But it took more than what i expected. I came back to india since my U.K visa was expiring. Is it possible to send PP in courier from india to U.K?

thank you
saleem javed

money

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
File Transfer...
Processing Started:04-03-2015
Interview........
17-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oath Date : Nov 12, 2015
saleem785javed said:
Hi money,

I have given my india home address only when i am sending all my documents. At that time I was in london and thought that within 1year i will get the result till that time i though i will be staying in london only. But it took more than what i expected. I came back to india since my U.K visa was expiring. Is it possible to send PP in courier from india to U.K?

thank you
saleem javed
Hi

I think its difficult to send pp from one country 2 other but check with fedex courier service. when u r moving or changing ur residence address u should inform immigration office. what is ur present address showing in e-cas. If they want send any documents they will send it to the address shown in e-cas and even if u had send ur pp from india after issuing visa they will send to the same address on e-cas. So becareful with the documents and pp always. All the best

Money

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
saleem785javed said:
hi Drea,
Can we send PP through post from one country to other ? i think courier people wont accept PPs to send to other countries. At present i am in india and my visa office is london. If i got PPR how to send it to london for stamping?
DHL providing the service of passport delivery. I did mine but from UAE.

Ashraf

saleem785javed

Star Member
May 27, 2010
canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
money said:
Hi

I think its difficult to send pp from one country 2 other but check with fedex courier service. when u r moving or changing ur residence address u should inform immigration office. what is ur present address showing in e-cas. If they want send any documents they will send it to the address shown in e-cas and even if u had send ur pp from india after issuing visa they will send to the same address on e-cas. So becareful with the documents and pp always. All the best

Money
hi money
its showing my home address only..

Oh!CANADA

Star Member
Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2006
Doc's Request.
Dec 2008
AOR Received.
Feb 2007
IELTS Request
Apr 2009
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Dec. 31, 2010
Hi to all Filipinos who already sent their PP to London CHC,

My husband is the principal applicant who's now working in KSA. We're now waiting for the PPR... I would like to ask if we need to renew our passports while waiting for the PPR to be able to have an E-Passport? My husband's passport will expire on September 2012 but mine will expire on September 2011. Because in Canadian Embassy-Manila they require the E-Passport already so we're confused if London embassy also requires the E-Passport?

Thanks & hoping for your reply regarding this matter.

Good luck to all of us :)

Oh!CANADA

Drea

Star Member
Dec 3, 2009
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
0632 | 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-09
Doc's Request.
16-07-09
AOR Received.
22-12-09
IELTS Request
16-07-09
Med's Request
20-05-10
Med's Done....
13-06-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-07-10
VISA ISSUED...
30-07-10
LANDED..........
13-12-10
saleem785javed said:
hi Drea,
Can we send PP through post from one country to other ? i think courier people wont accept PPs to send to other countries. At present i am in india and my visa office is london. If i got PPR how to send it to london for stamping?
Hi Saleem.

From the UAE, it is possible to send passports to London CHC by DHL. They deliver it in 24 hours.

From India, it is not allowed to send passports out of the country. I know that some people from India have gone personally to the London CHC to deliver their passports or they send it through someone they trust.

Drea

ahossain

Jul 13, 2010
Medical & RPRF sent to London CHC on June 24, still waiting for reply.

l friends and folks,

If u have sent ur medicals to London CHC and eagerly waiting for PPR, please kindly share ur timeline here.

I am as anxious as u after sending medicals to London, coz i know London is slow. so, let's share our timelines here so that we can assume when we can receive PPR or at least some update from London CHC and can relax a bit.

here is my timeline for medicals:

Medicals Sent to London CHC: April, 2010
PPR: waiting

best of luck, my friends and thanks in advance for sharing with us.............
[/quote]

money

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
File Transfer...
Interview........
17-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
saleem785javed said:
hi money
its showing my home address only..
HI Saleem

I am also on the same track... my visa is going to expaire by next month and i am planning to cme back india... i am thinking to send them an update mailing address (that is indian address) to london. I have a query if we change the country and mailing address then our file will shift from london to india or will it continue in the same office. Please share if u know anything

Money

saleem785javed

Star Member
May 27, 2010
canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
money said:
HI Saleem

I am also on the same track... my visa is going to expaire by next month and i am planning to cme back india... i am thinking to send them an update mailing address (that is indian address) to london. I have a query if we change the country and mailing address then our file will shift from london to india or will it continue in the same office. Please share if u know anything

Money
Hi money
I too don't have a clear picture about this issue. If you change your contact address i think it doesn't effect your visa office which we mentioned as LONDON at the time of filling the form.If you specify them to shift your file to new Delhi i think it is not a good idea at this stage.
If you ask me then i will wait till they request for PP at that time i will tell them to change visa office if possible otherwise we have to go there for stamping i think so ..

saleem

money

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
File Transfer...
Interview........
17-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
saleem785javed said:
Hi money
I too don't have a clear picture about this issue. If you change your contact address i think it doesn't effect your visa office which we mentioned as LONDON at the time of filling the form.If you specify them to shift your file to new Delhi i think it is not a good idea at this stage.
If you ask me then i will wait till they request for PP at that time i will tell them to change visa office if possible otherwise we have to go there for stamping i think so ..

saleem
Hi saleem

Thanks for information... one more doubt did u send a mail or case specific enquiry to london for the update of ur address when u r planning to move india . If so how many days it took for u to get a reply from them.. because i am planning to give my indian address when i move to india. In what way i should proceed......

Money

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all of you.

Plz all of you share if anyone of you have verified by chc london visa officer or they call your employer for joB verification it will be helpfull for new comers and when they verify. thank you

staralihaider

VIP Member
Jun 19, 2010
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For all of you.

Plz all of you share if anyone of you have verified by chc london visa officer or they call your employer for joB verification it will be helpfull for new comers and when they verify. thank you

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
staralihaider said:
For all of you.

Plz all of you share if anyone of you have verified by chc london visa officer or they call your employer for joB verification it will be helpfull for new comers and when they verify. thank you= i have not seen a single case from LDN :( CHC that they have contacted the employer regarding the applicants based in UK & Middle East. but i don't know how LDN :( CHC will treat the applicants based in Pakistan. it might be the same as UK & ME applicants