+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'MEDICALS SENT'-------London CHC------Waiting for Next Stage (probably PPR)

suppose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-09
Doc's Request.
27-11-09
Nomination.....
---
AOR Received.
15-02-10
IELTS Request
27-11-09
File Transfer...
01-12-09
Med's Request
07-07-09
Med's Done....
14-08-10
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
17-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-11
LANDED..........
26-06-11
I got an reply from CHC and they told me that your case is still in the security/back ground check stage and they requested new police clearence certificates for me and my spouse...it is ok guys be calm and patient...hopefuly everyone will get what he want :)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
hi fwakeel

Its a wrong response - tht is a common format for guys who has not received the medicals :D

if u have done the medicals on March i advice u to apply for CAIPS note at the earliest. coz guys done meds in March and all got the visa stamped from london

Good luck buddy

Biju

fwakeel said:
Dear all
I send an email to the CHC 2 days back and I got the following reply
"Please be advised that the file is currently with an officer for review. We will contact you as soon as it is completed.
The High Commission"
can any one tell me weather it is a good or bad news
please share urs experiences after 8 and half months since medical I got this reply
what is going on?????
Thanks for u and best of luck for all

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Everybody

a small info and suggession :D

CHC london will start PPRs from Jan 2011, as the total visa issued in 2010 is high-

so nothing to worry guys - ;)-- who send meds on Sep will start getting first and so on once the security checks are over, coz 2011 thy will control all the visa issues. Once the pre june 26 guys are over , they will process visas as per the fixed quota which is vvv less. (29000 visa only in each stage)

so now the fast track backlog is less, i mean for Chc only guys who sent the full documents on 2010 are pending now plus old scheme

In old scheme upto jun 2007 guys got meds request. so if u send mails to CHC u will be getting the same formatted reply. i can understand the pain but its all part of game - take in real sport's man sprit and divert ur attention to other things - enjoy :D

GOOD LUCK TO ALLLL and God bless ,
Enjoy ur Xmas and NEw year celebrations - 2011 will be best year for all. :D :D :D

rgds
Biju

Neostigmine

May 5, 2010
DC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-03-2009
Doc's Request.
1-12-2009
IELTS Request
given
Med's Request
1-03-2010
Med's Done....
15-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-18-2010
LANDED..........
08-01-2010
Hi All,
Long time no chit-chat, well today I am here to share my experience of landing into Canada. It was awesome, I reached there with my family by car, we drove to border, while going from USA fill yr car at border, petrol is cheap out here.
Set your GPS device to use less toll/toll free bridges instead of tunnel which cost 20 some $. On reaching there I kept my passport/visa page and immigration papers ready, then I was send to immigration officers, very nice ladies, very friendly and with good sense of humor, they asked me about my car papers, and things I am bringing in with me, I declared all correctly which is sincerely recommended, and all set, I was ready to go and open my bank account etc.
People like me have to come back to USA so I cant get my sin and PR card sent to my friend's home address . I will get them when I'll finally go and live there for at least 3 months.
Most imp do not carry too much stuff with you or you will end up in paying duty taxes on everything, plus I found Canada really cheap for shopping.
Overall I loved Canada, and I am proud to be a resident of Canada, Canadian people are very welcoming humble and extremely helping, even I found their immigration officers very friendly.
Good Luck for all those still in process, keep working on it as it is all worth the pain.

SATDXB

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-Aug-09
Doc's Request.
02-Oct-09
File Transfer...
06-Oct-09
Med's Request
18-08-10
Med's Done....
09-09-10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-01-2011 - Passport sent on 22-01-2011
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2011
LANDED..........
19th May 2011- Thanks to Almighty!
bijupv007 said:
Hi Everybody

CHC london will start PPRs from Jan 2011, as the total visa issued in 2010 is high-

so nothing to worry guys - ;)-- who send meds on Sep will start getting first and so on once the security checks are over, coz 2011 thy will control all the visa issues. Once the pre june 26 guys are over , they will process visas as per the fixed quota which is vvv less. (29000 visa only in each stage)

so now the fast track backlog is less, i mean for Chc only guys who sent the full documents on 2010 are pending now plus old scheme

In old scheme upto jun 2007 guys got meds request. so if u send mails to CHC u will be getting the same formatted reply. i can understand the pain but its all part of game - take in real sport's man sprit and divert ur attention to other things - enjoy :D

Enjoy ur Xmas and NEw year celebrations - 2011 will be best year for all. :D :D :D

rgds
Biju

Thanks Vice Captain, for sharing this GREAT info.

God Bless..

khanbaba

Dec 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30-06-2011
Dear shibuya, Still waiting for the medicals.
I am expecting medicals in december, InshAllah.
what about you? u sent any lattest case specific inquiry?

shibuya said:
Khanbaba what is ur current status?

fwakeel

Star Member
Aug 8, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London Apply From.....: Saudi Arabia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2006
Doc's Request.
Full Doc's Sent
AOR Received.
01-08-2006
IELTS Request
03-09-2008
Med's Request
10-02-2010
Med's Done....
02-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Passport Sent.: 19-01-2011 Passport Rcv...: 21-01-2011 Decision Made.:08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
26-02-2011
bijupv007 said:
hi fwakeel

Its a wrong response - tht is a common format for guys who has not received the medicals :D

if u have done the medicals on March i advice u to apply for CAIPS note at the earliest. coz guys done meds in March and all got the visa stamped from london

Good luck buddy

Biju
Dear bijupv007

I would like to thank you for your glance to my inquiry, after lots of checking on the internet I found that if the “Routine Background Checks” have been completed then the file will be send to the officer for final review; I am not sure if it is exactly my case because they did not mention that it is over and not final; all just they said that:

Dear Sir,

Please be advised that the file is currently with an officer for review. We will contact you as soon as it is completed.

Sincerely,
CKL
Program Assistant
Immigration Section

I hope it is finished and it is now with the officer for final review.

Thanks again for yours share and I hoped form anyone who has been in such situation or who has known my case to share his opinion with us.

Best of luck for all of us inshaallah. ;)

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax / Dear Biju

Dear Friends and experts

I sent the 2nd Email yesterday 22/11/2010, first email 26-10-10 they did not answer.
Today I received this response from CHC London exactly Copied below:-

Dear Client,

Your file is now with the Officer for review
and I expect further instructions to be mailed to you
in the coming weeks.

I trust that this interim response will assist.

rt

IMMIGRATION SECTION.

I need your comments to understand the story!!

Regards
zagy

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi fwakeel,

plzz check the response member "zagy" has got , normally tht is the format u will get , but in ur case too nothing to worry , ur PPR is on its way. yes whn u get a response saying its under reveiw and further instructions will be mailed to u in couple of weeks - means 100% u will get PPR very soon. :D

biju

fwakeel said:
Dear bijupv007
I would like to thank you for your glance to my inquiry, after lots of checking on the internet I found that if the “Routine Background Checks” have been completed then the file will be send to the officer for final review; I am not sure if it is exactly my case because they did not mention that it is over and not final; all just they said that:
Dear Sir,
Please be advised that the file is currently with an officer for review. We will contact you as soon as it is completed.
Sincerely,
CKL
Program Assistant
Immigration Section

I hope it is finished and it is now with the officer for final review.

Thanks again for yours share and I hoped form anyone who has been in such situation or who has known my case to share his opinion with us.

Best of luck for all of us inshaallah. ;)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi zagy

party time buddy - u will get PPR soon :D

Biju

zagy said:
Dear Qorax / Dear Biju

Dear Friends and experts

I sent the 2nd Email yesterday 22/11/2010, first email 26-10-10 they did not answer.
Today I received this response from CHC London exactly Copied below:-

Dear Client,

Your file is now with the Officer for review
and I expect further instructions to be mailed to you
in the coming weeks.

I trust that this interim response will assist.

rt

IMMIGRATION SECTION.

I need your comments to understand the story!!

Regards
zagy

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
Hi Neostigmine

Thanks for sharing ur experiance buddy :D

Good luck always

Biju

Neostigmine said:
Hi All,
Long time no chit-chat, well today I am here to share my experience of landing into Canada. It was awesome, I reached there with my family by car, we drove to border, while going from USA fill yr car at border, petrol is cheap out here.
Set your GPS device to use less toll/toll free bridges instead of tunnel which cost 20 some $. On reaching there I kept my passport/visa page and immigration papers ready, then I was send to immigration officers, very nice ladies, very friendly and with good sense of humor, they asked me about my car papers, and things I am bringing in with me, I declared all correctly which is sincerely recommended, and all set, I was ready to go and open my bank account etc.
People like me have to come back to USA so I cant get my sin and PR card sent to my friend's home address . I will get them when I'll finally go and live there for at least 3 months.
Most imp do not carry too much stuff with you or you will end up in paying duty taxes on everything, plus I found Canada really cheap for shopping.
Overall I loved Canada, and I am proud to be a resident of Canada, Canadian people are very welcoming humble and extremely helping, even I found their immigration officers very friendly.
Good Luck for all those still in process, keep working on it as it is all worth the pain.

paniz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2009
Doc's Request.
26-03-2009
AOR Received.
05-05-2009
Med's Request
29-06-2009 & 23-08-2010
Med's Done....
23-07-2009 & 09-09-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2010
LANDED..........
01-01-2011
bijupv007 said:
Hi Everybody

rgds
Biju

Sorry my friend but I am not agree with you.
They will start sending PPRs from December 2010.
I expect that lots of people who are waiting for PPR , will receive it in December.
If they want to start to send PPR from new year , they did not mention "December 2010 / January 2011". They wrote just "January 2011".
So I believe that we will hear good news from lots of friends from first week of December.
Good luck to everyone.

Neostigmine

May 5, 2010
DC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-03-2009
Doc's Request.
1-12-2009
IELTS Request
given
Med's Request
1-03-2010
Med's Done....
15-03-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-05-2010
VISA ISSUED...
06-18-2010
LANDED..........
08-01-2010
Thanks Biju.....i have shared some info that i learned after reaching there,like address stuff, I hope it will help someone....good luck

bijupv007 said:
Hi Neostigmine

Thanks for sharing ur experiance buddy :D

Good luck always

Biju