+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'MEDICALS SENT'-------London CHC------Waiting for Next Stage (probably PPR)

uk2canada

Star Member
Jun 23, 2009
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2009
Doc's Request.
October 2009
AOR Received.
November 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Request
June 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
December 2010.
VISA ISSUED...
January 2011
LANDED..........
May 2011
edupolo said:
so do you guys think that those 2-3 months are for passport request, or just processing?
Yes i think that time is for medical processing on the other hand all other process like background/security checks carry on simaltaneously.
Best wishes

noms

Jul 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2011
AOR Received.
23-12-2011
File Transfer...
23-12-2011
shibleebd said:
hi NOMS

r u an ACCA?

goodluck.....
Thank Shib

Yes I am an ACCA member. What about yourself? Are you an ACCA as well? Please share any helpful information.

So far Inshallah my plan is to get CGA membership as soon as i get my visa. I beleive we'll be in a better position if we got CGA canada on our CV.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi NOMS

yes, i passed my ACCA but didn't apply for membership yet (just trying to avoid the extra fee for membership as long as i can ;) )

i have the same plan like u....to get CGA asap.

which province u have in mind?
r u currently in PK?
have u doen the Oxford Brookes or any Hons to get the CGA membership? as i have not done these yet so i am in a bit of rush to complete the Oxford Brookes and will send my project in November alrady and hoping & praying that i will pass it (the result will be in March, 2011).............my medical expires in April, 2011 but no PPR in the horizon..............don't know how i will manage everything..............feeling so nervous and so frustrated

i am currently in UK working as an accountant but always thinking about Canada :D

good luck..............................

noms said:
Thank Shib

Yes I am an ACCA member. What about yourself? Are you an ACCA as well? Please share any helpful information.

So far Inshallah my plan is to get CGA membership as soon as i get my visa. I beleive we'll be in a better position if we got CGA canada on our CV.

hello2ca

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul, 09
Med's Request
Apr, 10
Med's Done....
Apr, 10
Hi Shibleebd,

Lately have you made any enquiry with CHC regarding your PPR? Just checking as our time lines are the same...... I sent them an email in earlier to which they have replied stating that I have to wait till early Jan for the PPR.

Cheers!!!!
Hello2Ca

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Are any guys here on this thread who are London applicants like me, but whose medicals have been sent to Ottawa as part of a faster immigration process?
I don't know how much faster it is since it has been over two months since they received them.

rag61180

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2009
Doc's Request.
15-05-2009
AOR Received.
20-06-2009
File Transfer...
20-06-2009
Med's Request
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
Hello
Dear friends and Senior
Now, I need your suggestion and golden advice.
As per my case, today, all most 3 months and 15 day pass after medical submitted to London CHC.
I am still waiting for them reply and passport request.
As you know, I also run out my UK visa end of this month
Now, I have very short time in UK
If they not send me passport requirement what should I need to do? (Still ECAS showing IN PROGESS)
Or in this 5-7 days if they send me passport request,
It be possible, I do stamping in India? (London to India, my file process in London)

PLEASE REPLY

THANKS

cracker

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived so far
patelppuk said:
hi
I have got question.
My wife passport going to expire in march 2011. i have already done my medical.
should i renew my wife passport now or i should wait until reply by canadian embassy.
If they r asking passport any time, what is a minimum validity of passport require?
Pl reply
thank you
Passport should be valid for atleast one year from the date of your medicals. Your visa and medical expiry has the same date. So, If you have done your medicals say on 5th October 2010, your passport should be valid till 4th October 2011. Don't wait to hear from embassy as the passports can be requested anytime after medicals (Avg. 3 months), if you are lucky you may get in a month or two.The deadline for submitting the PP is only 60 days. If you'll work out now, you would save the time later going for passport renewal and if you are out of Pakistan you can imagine how long would it take.I hope it answers your question.

cracker

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived so far
paniz said:
Hi obho0001
This is more than one year that my e-cas status updated to "Medical results have been received".
Nobody knows except GOD , what happens in LDN !!!
That isn't a set rule that you get PPR soon after your ECas status changed to "Medicals Received". If you are stuck in the background/security clearance and they are waiting to hear from other govt. offices then the timeline is unpredictable. After looking at your timeline, its quite amazing that you got your medical request in just 3 months. I waited for 14 months to get my medicals, so it varies from case to case. There are some people who didn't receive medical request after 4 months since their ECas changed to "IN PROCESS". But i can understand, waiting after the medicals is pretty frustrating. I pray that you get your PPR soon Insha'ALLAH.

Cheers!

cracker

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived so far
edupolo said:
Hello,
I did not get anything like that on my medical request.
Does that mean that they need 2-3 months to process, or 2-3 months to request passports.
I was told by them that all these medicals have to be checked by Health Canada first, and I know that mine have been sitting with them for 2 months now.
On the other hand, other applicants are being told not to expect passport request until Dec or January.
So confusing!
I think I will write to them at the end of the month to ask if my medicals are still with Health Canada or with the Immigration Officer.
Ottawa takes 4-8 weeks to process your medicals and it reaches CHC after 8 weeks in most of the cases. After that your file goes into que to be finally reviewed by the visa officer if they are done with your security clearance. After the final review you get your PPR.

cracker

Sep 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waived so far
edupolo said:
Are any guys here on this thread who are London applicants like me, but whose medicals have been sent to Ottawa as part of a faster immigration process?
I don't know how much faster it is since it has been over two months since they received them.
Medicals are sent to Ottawa no matter what is your visa office. Once you are done with your medicals, your local DMP sends the medicals to your local CHC and then to Ottawa finally.

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
Cracker,

You mean to say that DMP sends the Medicals to the respective CHC. Afterward local CHC sends the Medicals to Ottawa!!

So, how CHC like ND able to issue visa within 1-2 months time after medicals??

Or lonly London CHC is bound to send the medicals to Ottawa?

Satish

rag61180

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2009
Doc's Request.
15-05-2009
AOR Received.
20-06-2009
File Transfer...
20-06-2009
Med's Request
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
IS ANY ONE HAVE ANSER ABOUT MY QUESTION ?

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
rag61180 said:
Hello
Dear friends and Senior
Now, I need your suggestion and golden advice.
As per my case, today, all most 3 months and 15 day pass after medical submitted to London CHC.
I am still waiting for them reply and passport request.
As you know, I also run out my UK visa end of this month
Now, I have very short time in UK
If they not send me passport requirement what should I need to do? (Still ECAS showing IN PROGESS)
Or in this 5-7 days if they send me passport request,
It be possible, I do stamping in India? (London to India, my file process in London)

PLEASE REPLY

THANKS
Well dear...truly u r in confusing situation. God bless u
In general, CHC suggests 3 to 4 months from the date of medical for waiting till one receives PPR. Your 4 months are almost over. Suggest to send an inquiry via email to CHC.

Once u receive PPR, it requires 60 days to reply. In that case, better travel to India and offcourse u can send your passports from India to London subject to local rules allow u to do so. In this situation, u may need to contact India based CHC to arrange for visa stamping.
Gud luk
asyousuf

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hello,
thank you for your explanation about the timelines, it has now been 10 weeks since we sent our medicals so if you are right then they should send me ppr quite soon depending on criminal checks... how did you find out about this?