+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'MEDICALS SENT'-------London CHC------Waiting for Next Stage (probably PPR)

hello2ca

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul, 09
Med's Request
Apr, 10
Med's Done....
Apr, 10
satish_lkb said:
Shiblee,

I checked my docs. I never submitted any form like supplementary Information Form. In fact in the London CHC checklist they never asked this form as well. Anyways we finished our medicals. If they are asking, we will submit.

Satish
Hi Satish,

With my knowledge of reading through different people's comment on web forums, I feel whenever you are asked to complete the supplementary Information Form, your case then goes for a toss and you have to wait for a long time to get the result. But it is not manadatory for everyone who have applied through London CHC to complete that form and actually CHC London sends a letter to the ( few unlucky :( )applicant asking them to complete it.

However you can cheer up for now and hope to receive the PPR soon as you have not been instructed to fill that dreaded form.

Tks,
Hello2Ca

hello2ca

Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul, 09
Med's Request
Apr, 10
Med's Done....
Apr, 10
All,

My PCC from UK is going to be a year old quite soon. Do I have to request another PCC from UK on my own or should I wait for such request from CHC London.

Has any one of you experienced similar situation with respect to PCC?

Tks,
Hello2Ca

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello2ca said:
All,

My PCC from UK is going to be a year old quite soon. Do I have to request another PCC from UK on my own or should I wait for such request from CHC London.

Tks,
Hello2Ca

Hi,

No you dont need to send new PCC until it is requested by visa office.

Cheers
Saki

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SHIBUYA

somehow, i couldn't trace when u got medical request & sent them ......plz let us know so we can add u on the time lin list (of course if u don't mind)

good luck...............

shibuya said:
Hi ShibleeBD,
i have visited 3 countries.

Regards,
Shibuya

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
I just find it so interesting how everyone's case is like a different world. I bet that consistency is not one of their aims at the High Commission.

I have been reading so many posts, checking track lines, speaking to lawyers, and I must say that there is no way to really know what is going on or what is going to happen next... the only thing left to do is wait and continue speculating.

It gets so frustrating at times. At least, as most of you, I am already at the stage of waiting for my ppt request. However these are my main questions:

- When are they going to request it (Medicals submitted on 30JUL)
- Are they giong to ask for countries visited at some point (they never have so far)
- Are they gonna ask for further documentation
- Will they want us to re-do some police sertificates (since these were done when we submitted our documents in April 2010)
- Also, I am a London applicant whose file was transferred for some reason to Ottawa, how is that going to affect me, and how different their procedures are from London...

As you can see, so many questions/concerns! I just want to see my visa on my passport and start planning and stop worrying about whether or not this is ever going to happen.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edupolo said:
hello
by the time i sent my documents, none of my forms asked in any way about countries i have visited in the last ten years. Only countries I have lived in since I was 18 for longer than six months. I am sure that i am not the only one in this situation. I have been asked for my medicals and advised that the medicals were received and working on them now. How would they perform my criminal check then since they do not have information from me about my trips?
I dont understand, can anyone clarify?= well, what i think is: not everyone will go through a detailed background check. it depends on our name, nationality, etc that make us checkable in the eyes of CHCs. my understanding is if someone is from UK/ EU countries and even if they have visited 100 countries it won't delay their PPR as CHCs has better communication & understandiong with UK/ EU intelligemce services. but if someone like me who is from Bangladesh/ Pakistan/ 3rd world countrie & ecen if we have visited just 1 country in our whole life, it will cause delay in our PPR as CHC & CSIS don't have a easy information sharing & understanding with intelligence services in our country of origin.

i might be wrong but by looking at the forum & different timelines, i think this way.........however, let's wait for seniors to comment on it....

You can add me to list:
Applied: Sept 2007
Docs Request: Feb 2010
Docs Sent: May 2010
Medical Request: July 2010
Medical Sent: July 2010
Ppt Request: Waiting

Countries where we have lived for longer than 6 months: USA, UK, Spain

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi SATISH

that's ok, i think. i don't think they r gonna asking u after few moths as they didn't ask for it with medicals...

good luck............

satish_lkb said:
Shiblee,

I checked my docs. I never submitted any form like supplementary Information Form. In fact in the London CHC checklist they never asked this form as well. Anyways we finished our medicals. If they are asking, we will submit.

Satish

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello2ca said:
All,

i think u should wait for the communication from London....no need to act now

Tks,
Hello2Ca

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello2ca said:
Hi Satish,

With my knowledge of reading through different people's comment on web forums, I feel whenever you are asked to complete the supplementary Information Form, your case then goes for a toss and you have to wait for a long time to get the result. But it is not manadatory for everyone who have applied through London CHC to complete that form and actually CHC London sends a letter to the ( few unlucky :( )applicant asking them to complete it.

However you can cheer up for now and hope to receive the PPR soon as you have not been instructed to fill that dreaded form.

100% agreed with u

Tks,
Hello2Ca

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
edupolo said:
I just find it so interesting how everyone's case is like a different world. I bet that consistency is not one of their aims at the High Commission.

I have been reading so many posts, checking track lines, speaking to lawyers, and I must say that there is no way to really know what is going on or what is going to happen next... the only thing left to do is wait and continue speculating.

It gets so frustrating at times. At least, as most of you, I am already at the stage of waiting for my ppt request. However these are my main questions:

- When are they going to request it (Medicals submitted on 30JUL)= as u said (& which i agree with u) we will not know when PPR will arrive unti it arrives
- Are they giong to ask for countries visited at some point (they never have so far)= i don't think so
- Are they gonna ask for further documentation= very slim possibility as if ur docs weren't ok they would ask for them b4 medical or along with medical
- Will they want us to re-do some police sertificates (since these were done when we submitted our documents in April 2010)= 50-50 chance. i will refer to ur comment as i think it depends on the visa office and consistency is not in their aim
- Also, I am a London applicant whose file was transferred for some reason to Ottawa, how is that going to affect me, and how different their procedures are from London...= i think they did it to reduce the load from London office but the procedure is all same. it won't reduce/ increase the waiting time

As you can see, so many questions/concerns! I just want to see my visa on my passport and start planning and stop worrying about whether or not this is ever going to happen. = this is the truth....we all want the maple leaf (may be as soon as possible) & want to start our new life in Canada but CHCs work at their own pace & aim

edupolo

Jun 24, 2009
Visa Office......
London (Ottawa)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2007
Doc's Request.
17-02-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2010
Med's Done....
27-07-2010
Passport Req..
10-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
07-07-2011
LANDED..........
21-07-2011
Hi Shibleed,
Thank you for your responses.
I agree with you also. I know it is very wrong of Immigration to do, but I certainly believe that non-EU nationals are being scrutinised much more. I hope it is because communication between Canada Intelligence and other non-eu countries is not as good, rather than just assuming that people with passports from other countries have a higher likelihood of being a threat.

In my case, I am an EU citizen and partner is American and we have not lived anywhere outside of those two world areas, so I assume/hope it should be quite straightforward for us. Again, you never know.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi EDUPOLO

i see that u have submitted medicals in July (& being a EU citizen), i guess u should receive the PPR b4 end of October. i mean to be honest i have seen few members with EU citizenship to get PPR within a month of medicals.

good luck...............

edupolo said:
Hi Shibleed,
Thank you for your responses.
I agree with you also. I know it is very wrong of Immigration to do, but I certainly believe that non-EU nationals are being scrutinised much more. I hope it is because communication between Canada Intelligence and other non-eu countries is not as good, rather than just assuming that people with passports from other countries have a higher likelihood of being a threat.

In my case, I am an EU citizen and partner is American and we have not lived anywhere outside of those two world areas, so I assume/hope it should be quite straightforward for us. Again, you never know.

satish_lkb

Nov 1, 2009
Middle East
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2009
Doc's Request.
16-12-2009
AOR Received.
26-01-2010
File Transfer...
16-12-2009
Med's Request
20-08-2010
Med's Done....
15-09-2010
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
18-01-2011 Decision made 08-02-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-02-2011
LANDED..........
08-07-2011
ind2uk2can said:
RECEIVED PPR YESTERDAY BY EMAIL 4RM CHC -LONDON ...THANKS ALL
Hi,

Hearty Congrats!! Can you share your time line?

All the best..

Satish

rag61180

Star Member
Jan 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2009
Doc's Request.
15-05-2009
AOR Received.
20-06-2009
File Transfer...
20-06-2009
Med's Request
14-06-2010
Med's Done....
24-06-2010
Passport Req..
16-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2011
'MEDICALS SENT'-------London CHC------Waiting for Next Stage (probably PPR)

dear freind
I am also in same boat like you all.
can you please give me advice what`s I need to do in my case.
becuse all most 3 month pass and still no reply for CHC.

Medical requested from CHC: 20/06/2010
Medical done :22/06/2010
Medical document submited to CHC: 24/06/2010
today
All most 3 months pass, still waiting for london CHC and ecas update.

Is anyone know about that,

In this stage , if I change my living country ( uk to india ) whats I need to do ?
( My uk visa finish next end of the month and I have no scope for no more uk visa extensation.So I need to go back to india ,I am still waiting for passport request from CHC)
now if I am back to india , what about my next stage ?
can I transfer my file london to delhi ?
and after finish this all process stamping in india?
what`s you think ?
it be possible ?

Is any one know about that
after medical London CHC How many days tack time for stamping ? and
how many day thay keep passport for stamping ? ( becuse my uk visa exp. on next 28/10/2010).

In my case CHC ask me second time UK PCC and RPRF befoe medical so I think thay all ready done my background check .

Last week, I send e.mail to london CHC for file process inquiry and thay give me reply

My File is in review at this time

I donot know still how many more time thay tack ...........

is any one have same problem and situation like me .
please let me know