+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

'MEDICALS SENT'-------London CHC------Waiting for Next Stage (probably PPR)

rizanmsm

May 1, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2009
Med's Request
02-10-2009
Med's Done....
17-11-2009
Passport Req..
19-04-2012
HI All,
I send the enquiry to CIC London for an update about my file back in Feb 11 until now there is no reply from them. ( My medical is expired 4months ago now :mad:) How long I have to wait until I send another request? could anyone share experience pls?

Thank you
Riz

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
Send them again ( try to send thru the email not the web form enquiry)
In your case i think you should send every two weeks

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi EDUPOLO

many thanks for ur best wishes to me.

i don't see / can't think of any reason why they delayed my case so long---but hey, that's what life is, isn't it---bitter/ sweet, good/ bad---we have to accept the reality of life

i sent them only 1 enquiry to check status of my application and that was 9 months ago.....after that i tried to get on with other things like upgrading my education, know more about Canada, etc. i think sending repeated enquiries do not delay ur case but it doesn't speed up ur processing ur case either. they will contact u when they r done with these stupid background checks

good luck

edupolo said:
HI Shibleed,

First of all, congrats!

Yes, your case gives me some hope. I cannot believe that it took them so long to ask for your passports... 11 months.
Was there any reason for this. I have tried to contact CIC but they just send a standard reply that does not say anything.
At least I live in London and quite close to the High Commission, so hoepfully I can do the same thing that you did to expedite the visa stamping if I ever get my PPR.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi JADWIG

MANY THNAKS.

i need ur help with fund....did u fly from UK....what did u do when u took the fund out of UK as UK's rule require anyone leaving from UK to outside EU carrying more than 10,000 euros to declare it to Customs...did u declare anything in the UK Airport when leaving?

i will wait for ur response...

jadwig said:
Congrats shibleebd! I have been watching your case in particular on this thread and I am so happy for you. I wish you a happy landing and great future in Canada. I landed in Calgary last week and I can tell you it is indeed a great country with many potentials. Your wait was worth it.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi RIZANMSM

very unfortunate to c that ur medical has expired without the PPR/ visa.

i think they r still doing this (meaningless) background checks on ur file.....

the cruel reality is that they might ask u to submit a new PCC and medical. but the good thing is if they ask for these 2 things again, it will mean that they r ready to issue u visa

i think u will get the visa in 2011, but i don't know in which month

fingers crossed....

a very best of luck

rizanmsm said:
HI All,
I send the enquiry to CIC London for an update about my file back in Feb 11 until now there is no reply from them. ( My medical is expired 4months ago now :mad:) How long I have to wait until I send another request? could anyone share experience pls?

Thank you
Riz

rizanmsm

May 1, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2009
Med's Request
02-10-2009
Med's Done....
17-11-2009
Passport Req..
19-04-2012
@shibleebd

Thank you so much and Congratulations for your Journey.

Ya it is true because the file has cleared the CSIS check but still i don't understand why the delay is. I sent them a mail today hopefully they reply with a good news. :-[
Some times this is really frustrating you cant carry on with your life right?

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi RIZANMSM
yes, u r right...the life does stop until u get the visa. in my case, i (most probably) passed the hardest time in the last 11 months as i was waiting for PPR/ visa...i will never forget those days, everything in my life was at standstill.

but don't worry, my friend u will get it as u have done the meds....so far i have never seen any case/ member who didn't get the visa after completing the meds....i remember one member who got PPR after 18 months of meds. hopefully urs will not be that long

try to stay calm and if possible (i know it's not always possible) stay positive.

good luck..............

rizanmsm said:
@ shibleebd

Thank you so much and Congratulations for your Journey.

Ya it is true because the file has cleared the CSIS check but still i don't understand why the delay is. I sent them a mail today hopefully they reply with a good news. :-[
Some times this is really frustrating you cant carry on with your life right?

rizanmsm

May 1, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2009
AOR Received.
17-07-2009
Med's Request
02-10-2009
Med's Done....
17-11-2009
Passport Req..
19-04-2012
shibleebd said:
hi RIZANMSM
yes, u r right...the life does stop until u get the visa. in my case, i (most probably) passed the hardest time in the last 11 months as i was waiting for PPR/ visa...i will never forget those days, everything in my life was at standstill.

but don't worry, my friend u will get it as u have done the meds....so far i have never seen any case/ member who didn't get the visa after completing the meds....i remember one member who got PPR after 18 months of meds. hopefully urs will not be that long

try to stay calm and if possible (i know it's not always possible) stay positive.

good luck..............

Hi,

Thank you shibleebd for your encouraging words. It really means a lot..
Riz

S

shibuya

Riza,
Your NOC is now not that important as many with 0213 have already landed. They have a high priority NOC list on hand and thats how they r functioning now.

Londonqtr

Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
4131- 4121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 09
Doc's Request.
May - 09
AOR Received.
Oct - 09
IELTS Request
Done my Ielts in Sept. and Sent after 120 days.
File Transfer...
Oct - 09
Med's Request
May 2010
Med's Done....
June 2010
Interview........
Waved
Passport Req..
15-3-2011
VISA ISSUED...
April 2011
LANDED..........
Landed and Got the PR
Dear All,

I got the PPR and send my passports to the London Office. Allah SWT has blessed with me with this oppurtunity. Now my only concern is my medical will expire in last week of May, and I sent the passports on 15th of March.

Q-1 : How much time do u think CIC london will take to return the passport back as I have to apply for the Transit visa to the UK as well?

Q-2 : Do you think the back ground Check and all other terrible time consuming security checks are Over or they are still ON?

Q-3 : I will be Travelling with 3 Kids what are the best options for me to Get the Connecting flight without the formalities of getting Transit visa From Qatar. FYI: I checked with the embassy of UK, Germany and USA they all want me to apply for the Transit Visa even if the connection of the flight is less then 12 Hrs. Please Advice????

Last but not the least, many many Mabrooooooooks to all who got the Visa and the PPRs. especially shibuya and shibleebd

question -1 matters alot to me please do reply...

Cheers
Londonqtr

Liferocks

Star Member
Nov 27, 2010
Muscat
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2009
Doc's Request.
22-07-2009
File Transfer...
28-07-2009
Med's Request
9-6-2010
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
shibleebd said:
hi RIZANMSM

good luck..............
shibleebd you are a true buddy.........really encouraging........god bless you....

mrprice

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 7, 2007
LANDED..........
Nov 6, 2011
Regarding Q-3 you dont need a transit visa unless you intend to go out of the airport
So if you will be just In the airport waiting for your next flight then absolutely no visa is required.

Londonqtr said:
Dear All,

I got the PPR and send my passports to the London Office. Allah SWT has blessed with me with this oppurtunity. Now my only concern is my medical will expire in last week of May, and I sent the passports on 15th of March.

Q-1 : How much time do u think CIC london will take to return the passport back as I have to apply for the Transit visa to the UK as well?

Q-2 : Do you think the back ground Check and all other terrible time consuming security checks are Over or they are still ON?

Q-3 : I will be Travelling with 3 Kids what are the best options for me to Get the Connecting flight without the formalities of getting Transit visa From Qatar. FYI: I checked with the embassy of UK, Germany and USA they all want me to apply for the Transit Visa even if the connection of the flight is less then 12 Hrs. Please Advice????

Last but not the least, many many Mabrooooooooks to all who got the Visa and the PPRs. especially shibuya and shibleebd

Cheers
Londonqtr

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Londonqtr said:
Dear All,

Q-1 : How much time do u think CIC london will take to return the passport back as I have to apply for the Transit visa to the UK as well?= i think they will take maximum 3 weeks to give u visa. then the rest is on the courier and international postal delivery speed on the country where u currently live (i guessed that u r living outside UK). overall i think by the end of April (which is next month) u will have the passports in ur hands. i understand u r feeling a bit stressed but if u ask me as a sceptic of London CHC, still i don't think there is any reason to worry. also, they will know that ur meds r expiring soon and as a result (i think) they will actually try to give u visa even in a quicker time

Q-2 : Do you think the back ground Check and all other terrible time consuming security checks are Over or they are still ON? = yes, all those meaningless and unnecessary checks are now over. (from my observation) London CHC only asks for passports when they r finished with the checks and ready to issue visa. so i would say do not worry anymore about those silly checks

Q-3 : I will be Travelling with 3 Kids what are the best options for me to Get the Connecting flight without the formalities of getting Transit visa From Qatar. FYI: I checked with the embassy of UK, Germany and USA they all want me to apply for the Transit Visa even if the connection of the flight is less then 12 Hrs. Please Advice????= i will refer to member MRPRICE for this answer. u don't need any transit visa even if ur connecting flight is via Heathrow as long as u don't intend to go outside the international passenger zone. for quickest and easiest way of flights, please check with more than one travel agency in Qatar.

Last but not the least, many many Mabrooooooooks to all who got the Visa and the PPRs. especially shibuya and shibleebd = many thanks for ur kind words & well-wishes

Cheers
Londonqtr

suppose

Star Member
Feb 10, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-09
Doc's Request.
27-11-09
Nomination.....
---
AOR Received.
15-02-10
IELTS Request
27-11-09
File Transfer...
01-12-09
Med's Request
07-07-09
Med's Done....
14-08-10
Interview........
---
Passport Req..
17-02-11
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-11
LANDED..........
26-06-11
Dear londonqtr,

First of all congratulations...
1-I can see that in shaa Alah you still have time, dont worry, you will reach canada before your med experied, for the time required it might be 3 weeks but this is the minimum, my status changed last Tuesday to decision made but I didnt yet receive my passports and today I completed 5 weeks. In yoour case you have more than 2 month, it should be ok.
2-95% the background check is completed since they requested your passport, however, only one of our friends was told that additional background check will be done after they received his passports. In shaa Alah it will not be ur case.
3-I know that for Pakistan you have to get transit visa regrdless the time you will be spending for changing flights...I think best option is to get direct flight if possible.

Don't worry Londonqtr, everything will be fine, it is already 1 week passed and I think you will get your passports mximium by end of April.

Goodluck.
Suppose