+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals Sent in March 2013

Rizpar

Jul 28, 2011
Hi,

I had a strange reply from London VO after i inquired about my application status. my process started in London VO in Dec, 2011 then i got married informed them they replied to sent wife docs. i sent these docs with total fees too in feb 2012. After a month DDs were encashed which means docs reached correctly. Since then i was regularly checking my status in Ecas and email. It was showing the same "in process". Now a few days earlier i inquired from London VO through Case specific Inquiry. and got a strange reply from them:

" Please advise if you received a medical form for your spouse in March 2013. "

But i didn't get any kind of medical form for me or my spouse. Nor did they informed me through email or Ecas that they have sent a medical. Now i have replied through Case Specific Inquiry and writing Urgent that i haven't received any medicals till now. and please resend the medicals and this time through DHL on Consignee's account.

I am really worried. What Happens. Do they issue and send another Medical with new expiry, the days which they normally mention in their letter that we have 60 or 90 days to submit everything or they send the same medical again with old expiry.

Please users let me know about your experiences and your thoughts.

Thanks.

bojan25s

Aug 25, 2012
Hi,

I would like to know what happens with your application. One question: Can you send Case specific inquiry before your average processing time exceeded? I read the conditions under you can send case specific inquiry to VO in Vienna.
They asked me to send additional docs (police certificate, proof of funds and other two docs) in Feb 2012 and they received them in March, but since then nothing! I regularly check the status, it says IN PROCESS. I am not sure whether to ask them or not by sending case specific inquiry.

Best wishes.