+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals problem

Aish@123

Apr 6, 2021
I submitted my application in July, went for medical exam without request in September and got medical request early October. Medicals in September is not reflecting in my account so now I’m just waiting. Don’t know whether to book another appointment or not. Any advice would be appreciated

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I submitted my application in July, went for medical exam without request in September and got medical request early October. Medicals in September is not reflecting in my account so now I’m just waiting. Don’t know whether to book another appointment or not. Any advice would be appreciated
If you have medical information sheet and if it is still valid then you can submit the same medical information sheet again. You can also use the same for other applications. If they are asking for some additional tests then you have to take additional test. I hope this helps!

Aish@123

Apr 6, 2021
Okay I’ll try and do that thank you so much. But what if IRCC doesn’t process my medicals in my account by the time my 30day limit is exceeded??

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Okay I’ll try and do that thank you so much. But what if IRCC doesn’t process my medicals in my account by the time my 30day limit is exceeded??
As long as you submitted medical information sheet on time, you should be good. I think IRCC has backlog of medical. In addition to that if they find something abnormal in your medical then they may examine it further in depth and if required they may ask you to go through further medical tests.

I hope this helps!

Aish@123

Apr 6, 2021
I haven’t submitted my medical information sheet yet, my agent delayed and now he’s giving excuses. I hope there won’t be a problem if I submit it now

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
I haven’t submitted my medical information sheet yet, my agent delayed and now he’s giving excuses. I hope there won’t be a problem if I submit it now
It shouldn't be an issue as long as your medical result is not expired. Wish you good luck! :)

Aish@123

Apr 6, 2021
Would you mind telling me the steps on how to submit it myself??? For some reason I can’t find the upload button anywhere in my account

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Would you mind telling me the steps on how to submit it myself??? For some reason I can’t find the upload button anywhere in my account
I am not sure how you can submit when you get the ADR. I never submitted that way as I always submitted my medical exam proof along with my application. If you are not seeing upload button and if there is no way for you to upload and submit your medical exam proof from your account then you may want to use the web form. Please be very careful while using the web form nowadays as you will need to mention/select that this document is requested by the visa office as they are only handling priority inquiries nowadays.

These are the list of priority inquiries

Priority enquires include the following situations:

• You’re in a crisis situation (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • You’re facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • You need to tell us about a change in your circumstances, which has a direct impact on your application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
  • You need to submit documents requested by one of our officers
  • You’re changing your contact information
  • You’re withdrawing an application or requesting a refund
  • You have questions about the 2021 invitations to apply to sponsor parents and grandparents.

Please use below link to submit the web form:

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Seniors: Please feel free to correct me if I am wrong. I hope this helps!

Thank you!

Aish@123

Apr 6, 2021
Would it be okay if I sent more than webform if IRCC did not reply to the first one I sent?? Or at least send a confirmation email?

Lioness123

Nov 3, 2021
I did upfront medical on 15th of Oct and IRCC asked for medical on 19th Oct. I called the hospital and they said they sent result to IRCC on 23rd Oct but my profile is still showing "we have requested a medical exam" even though I have submitted the form via web. What do I do please

Vj149

Oct 21, 2021
I am also in the same situation. IRCC asked for medical on 19th Oct. I did my upfront in august 2021. I send a web form and received response that my document is received. Profile status still shows “Your action is required” . We have requested a medical exam.

Lioness123

Nov 3, 2021
I am also in the same situation. IRCC asked for medical on 19th Oct. I did my upfront in august 2021. I send a web form and received response that my document is received. Profile status still shows “Your action is required” . We have requested a medical exam.
I have sent webform twice and yet no update. Has anyone been in this shoes please.

Vj149

Oct 21, 2021
I submitted the web form with my medicals and today I got the update - medical exam passed in my profile.