+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals not updated

vnavin8

Jan 7, 2020
Hello all, I went through my re-medicals on May 13th. But in the CIC portal, it still shows as medicals required. Should I be concerned or is it normal to take this long for it to reflect in the portal?

The last time when I did my upfront medicals, the portal was updated in a few days. Thank you!

Hellindium

Sep 24, 2020
It will take a few days. For me the re-medical timeline was,
10-Apr-22 - Request for re-medical (submit within 30 days)
11-Apr-22 - I reached out to the panel physicians and got the earliest date of 4th May
4-May-22 - I did the medical test and updated IRCC with the acknowledgement via a webform
10-May-22 - IRCC Portal said that 'We have not received your medicals'. This stayed the same until 20-May (Then I directly checked on 23rd)
23-May-22 I followed up with the hospital and they said they uploaded on 21-May. They shared the health case report with me.
I checked my IRCC account and found that I had passed the medical on 22-May.

My point is the medical centers may take time because of the volume of requests they are processing. Plus in my health case report, it said there were tests done on 11-May and 17-May. Also the status doesn't change until an officer processes your medicals.

vnavin8

Jan 7, 2020
It will take a few days. For me the re-medical timeline was,
10-Apr-22 - Request for re-medical (submit within 30 days)
11-Apr-22 - I reached out to the panel physicians and got the earliest date of 4th May
4-May-22 - I did the medical test and updated IRCC with the acknowledgement via a webform
10-May-22 - IRCC Portal said that 'We have not received your medicals'. This stayed the same until 20-May (Then I directly checked on 23rd)
23-May-22 I followed up with the hospital and they said they uploaded on 21-May. They shared the health case report with me.
I checked my IRCC account and found that I had passed the medical on 22-May.

My point is the medical centers may take time because of the volume of requests they are processing. Plus in my health case report, it said there were tests done on 11-May and 17-May. Also the status doesn't change until an officer processes your medicals.
Thank you for the clarification!