+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals not updated on CIC website

dhawanmadhur

Sep 15, 2014
I got my medicals done on 23 July but still no update on CIC website. Also there are people i know who got it done the same day but CIC website is showing the medical received status. Anyone who is facing similar issue?

rezafc

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-08-2014
dhawanmadhur said:
I got my medicals done on 23 July but still no update on CIC website. Also there are people i know who got it done the same day but CIC website is showing the medical received status. Anyone who is facing similar issue?
Did you check with your doctor's office? Sometimes it takes time for CIC to change the status online. The best thing you can do is to follow up with CIC via email and ask them if they have received your medical results, this is of course if the doctor has uploaded your results and you didn't have any problems with the tests.

In my case they sent me a letter asking for further medicals after 6 weeks. No email, no letter to mailing address, no update on ECAS, just a letter to my home address. So you might want to check on that as well.

And bare in mind that every application is unique on it's own. So do not compare your timeline to any other applicant's.

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
dhawanmadhur said:
LOT OF us had the same issue.

I've done my medical in early may and my Panel Physician also told me that it has been uploaded as well.
I confirmed with CIC officer via email & my GCMS actually showed that they received my medical since early May and it's still in process until now.

BUT my latest status of E-Cas on CIC website is.. "We started processing your application on April 28, 2014."

So in my opinion.. E-Cas is often outdated and unreliable lol! :p

Gorantla

Apr 12, 2014
Hi XanderZ

I am also in same boat. I got a final reminder to submit my medicals last thrusday. But I have sent mail to CIC about my medical information in August itself. I checked with my doctor also and they confirmed that they have uploaded documents to CIC.

Can you tell me to whom we should send mail to confirm that they have received my medical information.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
ECAS is a courtesy and in no way it is meant neither to reflect "latest or real time" status.

Any status on ECAS can be updated quickly, slowly or never.

There is not a single reason to believe that any doctor failed to submit any medical results. If still people feel insecure then call the doctor and ask when medicals were submitted. That is enough, no need to be bothering CIC at all.

Gorantla

Apr 12, 2014
Jalex23 said:
ECAS is a courtesy and in no way it is meant neither to reflect "latest or real time" status.

Any status on ECAS can be updated quickly, slowly or never.

There is not a single reason to believe that any doctor failed to submit any medical results. If still people feel insecure then call the doctor and ask when medicals were submitted. That is enough, no need to be bothering CIC at all.
I agree with you. But I got a email from CIC stating this is the final reminder to submit medical documents, which is y I worried and asking for help.

XanderZ

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 15, 2013
AOR Received.
Nov 22, 2013
Med's Request
Apr 24, 2014
Med's Done....
May 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Feb 5, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb 20, 2015
Gorantla said:
Hi XanderZ

I am also in same boat. I got a final reminder to submit my medicals last thrusday. But I have sent mail to CIC about my medical information in August itself. I checked with my doctor also and they confirmed that they have uploaded documents to CIC.

Can you tell me to whom we should send mail to confirm that they have received my medical information.
Hi Gorantla,

our senior forum member here i_am_toby has an awesome website that also includes excellent format that you needed (and many other useful information & templates) to contact cic here:
http://cectoolkit.weebly.com/email-template.html

BUT like others, I would order GCMS instead of contacting them just to minimize the contact with them.

Hope it helps!