+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medicals not needed at this time nightmare. plz share ur experience

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all

Its been too long . mycic still stuck at review of eligibility , with medicals not needed at this time . Im continuously checking the forums and the majority (if not all) of those who have applied after me have had their medicals passed . I thought it was because i am an inland fsw but that isnt the case . my timeline is in the signature .
Any advice from those who have had the same problem ??

I checked my doctors office and they said they have sent the documents to cic and they even gave me a confirmation paper .

I really dont know what to do ?? plz kindly share any experiences with the same problem
thank you

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Shouldn't really panic. Give it a few more days. I've seen cases where medical were not needed for a while and then all of a sudden. Review and Medicaid changed and BG check started.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
my medicals are still in the same stage as yours but my Background check went to In Progress today

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EmmEmm said:
my medicals are still in the same stage as yours but my Background check went to In Progress today
tnx thats reassuring. could you plz tell me when you got ecas access?
are you FSW inland?

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
h2omd said:
tnx thats reassuring. could you plz tell me when you got ecas access?
are you FSW inland?
I got ECAS access right after my AOR, I am FSW outlander

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h2omd said:
hi all

Its been too long . mycic still stuck at review of eligibility , with medicals not needed at this time . Im continuously checking the forums and the majority (if not all) of those who have applied after me have had their medicals passed . I thought it was because i am an inland fsw but that isnt the case . my timeline is in the signature .
Any advice from those who have had the same problem ??

I checked my doctors office and they said they have sent the documents to cic and they even gave me a confirmation paper .

I really dont know what to do ?? plz kindly share any experiences with the same problem
thank you
it happens.......I wouldn't worry about it. That happened to a friend of mine recently. He applied for PR a few weeks before me and heard nothing for about 2 months. He contacted me last week to tell me that he just received the Schedule 4 request and the background check is in progress now. Be patient..

jaynel

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-07-2015
Doc's Request.
16-07-2015
Nomination.....
none
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
16-07-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
I have the same issue , I did my medical june 29 but until now I dont have any update just review of eligibility, my application was cancelled before.but when they reopen it my ecas now is "in process" without medical update. :(

Ecas "in process" 5 lines with out medical update

Wisdomnjade

Sep 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
I have same situation with you.
nothing update after AOR.... it was Sep 03th......
sooooo worry and nervous right now for those days...... :-X :-X :-X :-X

This is my status now.
I got ITA under CEC.. and nothing change after AOR(Sep 03, 2015) yet. Smiley hopefully everything going well.

Express Entry profile created : 29 July, 2015
Invitation to apply: 07 August, 2015
Upfront medical exam: 15 August, 2015
PR application submitted: 03 September, 2015
AOR recieved: 03 September, 2015

Status as on 18 September, 2015

Application/profile status : Open
Review of eligibility : Review in Progress
Review of medical results : Not needed at this time
Review of submitted documents : No additional documents are needed at this time
Scheduling an interview : Not needed at this time
A background check is needed : Not needed at this time
A final decision has been reached : Not Started

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
I am PNP Outland. AOR on Oct 25, 2016. Still my medical shows as "NOT NEEDED THIS TIME". Hope it gets passed soon.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
evoboy2016 said:
I am PNP Outland. AOR on Oct 25, 2016. Still my medical shows as "NOT NEEDED THIS TIME". Hope it gets passed soon.
It takes anywhere between 2 days to 3 weeks for medicals status to change to Passed.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Thank you Stanlee. Just checked myCIC today and it shows MEDICALS PASSED. After 22 days of submitting my application. YIPEE! :D :D

FYI, I had the FAMILY EDE type test done for me and my wife, I was in doubt regarding the type of test to be taken. Everyone had done NON EDE WORKER, but my hospital informed me that only FAMILY EDE type was available. I went in for that and thankfully, i had it passed.

I believe there were lots of rejections based on FAMILY-EDE and NON-EDE worker but CIC has fixed that now, since both types have the same tests.