+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals Mumbai Clinical Diagnostic Centre

Ben07

May 29, 2019
From my visit-
Cdc cost 4100(05/06/2019)+ if you have tattoo as i ,you will have to pay 1800 more so final
5900(with tattoo)
4100 without tattoo
Thanks for the info, what's the status of your application? Any idea how long cdc Take to forward the med results?

Ben07

May 29, 2019
You can call them. I did mine from lilavati and it was quick (around 3 hours)and updated instantly

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi! Has anyone done medicals from Lilvati during COVID? I have received a re-medical request but I’m a bit skeptical about the precautions they take during COVID. My previous experience with Lilavati was good. Just wondering how it is during the COVID times.

I thought of trying out CDC but they charge way more than Lilavati esp. if you have a tattoo (which Lilavati doesn’t). Seems like a money making scheme...Just thought of providing this info.

SVJO123

Aug 18, 2020
Hi! Has anyone done medicals from Lilvati during COVID? I have received a re-medical request but I’m a bit skeptical about the precautions they take during COVID. My previous experience with Lilavati was good. Just wondering how it is during the COVID times.

I thought of trying out CDC but they charge way more than Lilavati esp. if you have a tattoo (which Lilavati doesn’t). Seems like a money making scheme...Just thought of providing this info.
How much did Lilavati charge?
If you did re-medical from CDC, could you please share which one is better?

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
How much did Lilavati charge?
If you did re-medical from CDC, could you please share which one is better?
Lilavati charges the standard rate of INR 4410. They don’t even ask meaningless questions like “Do you have a tattoo?” like they ask in CDC for which CDC charges extra INR 1800. Lilavati is good even during covid times. This is my second time around and personally, it felt like a money making gimmick at CDC but I haven’t done Medicals at CDC so I cannot comment on other than the pricing aspect. Hope this helps and feel free to ask anymore questions, happy to answer them.

Reactions: SVJO123