+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals in Montreal w/ Dr. Dubois

geeladys

Aug 11, 2011
Just to share my experience although it is not complete. Went for the medical everything was very organized, I spent less than 5 minutes with the doctor.. I went for an early appointment 8 AM so there was no delay. They said they will send the information via e-Medicals in 7-10 business days and will only contact if there are abnormal test results within the next 3 days. No complaints except just be aware that you have to take a urine sample. I wasn't told this in the beginning and that really was the reason I spent so much time there. Oh yeah.. even though they do e-Medicals they still require that you bring 5 passport pictures.

helo_canada

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Hello,
Out of curious. have you applied the PR (federal) from Montreal?
I'm in the same boat, I'm residing and eorking in montreal and applied PR to federal not to Quebec.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
City: Montreal
Name: Alain Dubois
Address: Medisys - 500 Sherbrooke ouest,
suite 1100,
Quebec
H3A 3C6
Telephone: 514-499-2777
Spoken Languages: English, French

geeladys

Aug 11, 2011
helo_canada said:
Hello,
I'm in the same boat, I'm residing and eorking in montreal and applied PR to federal not to Quebec.
Yes I did but I intend on moving out of the province very soon! Good luck with your application!

squishyface

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2013
AOR Received.
28-02-2013
Med's Request
26-11-2013
Med's Done....
23-12-2013 med's received 20-01-2014
Passport Req..
visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24-01-14
helo_canada said:
Hello,
A little off the topic and none of my business really, but OP is from Ontario I believe and has a full intention of residing in Ontario.
I hope you are also prepared to prove to CIC that you do not intend to reside in quebec, but elsewhere. CIC will probably question your intentions and request for supporting documents that can prove your intention to reside outside of quebec.
I am only travelling and visiting my sister in Montreal here for a few weeks. Even that worried me a bit thinking CIC may question me on it.
Logically, there is nothing wrong with it. But then I have been waiting for a while so I guess I am just getting paranoid.
Either way, good luck on your application.

geeladys

Aug 11, 2011
squishyface said:
A little off the topic and none of my business really, but OP is from Ontario I believe and has a full intention of residing in Ontario.
I hope you are also prepared to prove to CIC that you do not intend to reside in quebec, but elsewhere. CIC will probably question your intentions and request for supporting documents that can prove your intention to reside outside of quebec.
I am only travelling and visiting my sister in Montreal here for a few weeks. Even that worried me a bit thinking CIC may question me on it.
Logically, there is nothing wrong with it. But then I have been waiting for a while so I guess I am just getting paranoid.
Either way, good luck on your application.
Agreed. I had to provide proof that I have the intention of moving back to Ontario, and I was sent an e-mail from CEC asking for solid proof of my intentions. I'm assuming that they took my documents into consideration since I got an MR but you never know.

helo_canada

Star Member
May 2, 2013
zardoz said:
City: Montreal
Name: Alain Dubois
Address: Medisys - 500 Sherbrooke ouest,
suite 1100,
Quebec
H3A 3C6
Telephone: 514-499-2777
Spoken Languages: English, French
Hi Zardoz, Thanks for the reply. Just a quuestion - Does this doctor will do an upfront e-medicals? I wanted to do the medicals now but I have not received the MR yet.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
As far as I am aware, all panel physicians do upfront medical examinations.