+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals for getting Student Visa

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
Hi all, I have one question concerned with Medical exam by embassy authorized Medical Doctor during the Student Visa process.
Can they ask the person to be fully UNDRESS, i mean fully naked, not even a single piece of cloth on body in the presence of some other stranger during the examination??

Thanks.

gm2011

Apr 10, 2011
Re: student visa rejected,will apply again,,,good idea?

Often you will find doctors accompanied by trainee doctors or med students. The stranger should be introduced and if you do not want them to be present you can ask them to leave. If you are a woman it is in your best interest to have a female chaparone for your protection if the dr is male. Are you male or female? Was the stranger a male or female? Have you had your med exam? No point complaining after the event! So you had to strip naked whats the big deal?

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
thnks @ gm and pirates for ur response... Actually it was happened with one of my male cousin... He told me the day he went to the Doctor for his medicals, he found them like a couple, Male and Female. The main doctor's name referred by embassy was Female name, So my cousin met with this lady doctor. She seemed like a quite lady. She did his all exams except his physical body inspection which she later send him to the Male Doctor. My cousin was ok with that. The Male doctor took him in separate room where my cousin found one another Guy who seems like their servant helping them in their house work nothing more than that. The Doctor then seated himself on chair and said my cousin to keep stand at a distance of 6-7 feet away from him so that he can check him and then said to my cousin to take off all clothes from his body except the underwear which my cousin did. He told me that The other stranger guy was still there with the doctor and keep looking at him and even doctor didn't introduced that guy with my cousin. Then after the doctor checked him and he further said to my cousin to take off underwear too this time, n my cousin was like :eek:, WTF!! in the presence of sum stranger(tht servant guy), My cousin was thinking that The doctor might b a GAY or he must be videotaping for any wrong purposes??? :eek: .... So what do u guys think IS it normal thing they usually say you to do during medicals?? or They cann't do like that, we should complain it to Embassy to investigate?? Thanks.

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
nazia2k said:
Rubbish story.
@nazia---sure it will be a story for you because you are not the victim but it was really happened with someone who is still looking for suitable answer or where to approach if someone is really performing his duty in a wrong way, not according to the embassy rules and regulations and doing extra work. Why not to report against it if its wrong.

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
In Canada, female doctors are going to do your physical examination while you are wearing only pants. In the USA, that is atleast the case that I'm aware of.
All genders are equal in north America. If you are adult, then act like adult. Nothing will happen during medical examination. If you find something inappropriate you can create a whole lot of drama on the scene. A plethora of applicants both females and males are waiting for their turns in the room. You should not buy into any story unless you see with your own eyes.

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The medical examination in Bangladesh is same too, they take blood, urine, test your eye sight and take chest x-ray. During x-ray you have to remove your shirt, that's it.

I did similar medical examination with the same doc recommended by the embassy. I had to do it before joining my job.

Regards

bhatti00007

Star Member
Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sher_singh said:
thnks @ gm and pirates for ur response... Actually it was happened with one of my male cousin... He told me the day he went to the Doctor for his medicals, he found them like a couple, Male and Female. The main doctor's name referred by embassy was Female name, So my cousin met with this lady doctor. She seemed like a quite lady. She did his all exams except his physical body inspection which she later send him to the Male Doctor. My cousin was ok with that. The Male doctor took him in separate room where my cousin found one another Guy who seems like their servant helping them in their house work nothing more than that. The Doctor then seated himself on chair and said my cousin to keep stand at a distance of 6-7 feet away from him so that he can check him and then said to my cousin to take off all clothes from his body except the underwear which my cousin did. He told me that The other stranger guy was still there with the doctor and keep looking at him and even doctor didn't introduced that guy with my cousin. Then after the doctor checked him and he further said to my cousin to take off underwear too this time, n my cousin was like :eek:, WTF!! in the presence of sum stranger(tht servant guy), My cousin was thinking that The doctor might b a GAY or he must be videotaping for any wrong purposes??? :eek: .... So what do u guys think IS it normal thing they usually say you to do during medicals?? or They cann't do like that, we should complain it to Embassy to investigate?? Thanks.
This happens only in the Army selection not in normal medical test or may be your cousin is victim of fatal disease, so doctor checked him from head to toe

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Before doing a physical examination a doctor fills in two more forms yes/no type. I don't know what your cousin had answered to those questions. They were related with your overall medical history since you were born. Related with mental illness, tubercluosis, any surgery operation etc ( they were designed by CHC )

nazia2k

Mar 9, 2011
Be consistent with your answers. Questions related with mental health and tuber lousis were mentioned on the main visa form as well

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
guys he was physically and mentally fit before and even during exam, and was positive in his answers upon being questioned by doctor, of not having any kind of fatal disease etc., so no question arises by taking his health.

Its really pathetic. Just think by keeping yourself under same situation. Will you do that? Will you feel comfortable?? or Will you just ignore it by thinking it as doctor's right or as a part of the process and will quietly do it? Doesn't matter if u r a female and examined by same sex doctor. ::)

After hearing all this from him, i don't know how many more will have gone through the similar process :-X

sher_singh

Jun 19, 2010
piratesparade said:
Mitty paa o . sher singh ji gusa jaan deo . Just console ur friend from all of us and ask him 2 b very careful nxt time OK .
gussa tan kaadha veerey, bandey di koi self respect v hundi aa :mad: , ho sakda ehna doctor's nu thark charhi hovve te oh apne kam da najaij faida utha k apni thark nu poora karde hon ;D , kal nu pta challey k oh doctory profession under koi dooja kam kardey faddey gaye ;D