+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medicals expired, received notice with wrong photograph New Delhi

rajani.venkatesh

Sep 24, 2008
Friends,

I received Section-A form asking for new medicals since my old medicals have expired.

All the info on the form is correct (name, address, File Number etc.,) but the PHOTOGRAPH on the form is not mine. It is some one else's.

So I am writing back to them with a couple of new photos.

• Is there any thing else I need to do or I can do that will speed up the process ?
  • Can the DMP still do the test and attach a new photo or has to wait for new form to be issued ?
  • If anyone has had this issue please help out

Regards
-R

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rajani.V
Visa office has to re-issue the medical request with your correct photo. DMP will not change the picture in original request but he/she will get new pictures. Better you return the request.

rajani.venkatesh said:
Friends,

I received Section-A form asking for new medicals since my old medicals have expired.

All the info on the form is correct (name, address, File Number etc.,) but the PHOTOGRAPH on the form is not mine. It is some one else's.

So I am writing back to them with a couple of new photos.

• Is there any thing else I need to do or I can do that will speed up the process ?
  • Can the DMP still do the test and attach a new photo or has to wait for new form to be issued ?
  • If anyone has had this issue please help out

Regards
-R