+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medicals done with no interview or is it after ¿?

frost

Feb 15, 2009
Hi , First of all thank you for reading my post. Here how my process is going...

I applied for residence as skilled worker. After a long wait of more than one year,
they asked me (a couple of months ago) for my documentation which I sent properly, after that and very quickly the embassy
asked me to have my medicals examination done. I have done this and sent the medicals results.

I would like to know how long I have to wait now, what is the next step? and what happened with the interview ? is it after medicals ?

Thank you very much in advance for any information you can share.

Talal2009

May 1, 2009
would u please let me know , where did u applied and when? and the second when you sent your final documenation after that, how long it took to ask for medical examination. Thanks I am in berlin by the way.
PLease share with Us

jckdry

Apr 28, 2009
mailing labels in your official language

I am from India and I can get mails in english
Do I need 2 mailing labels in english or 1 in english and 1 in hindi
Can anyone please help out
Thanks

frost

Feb 15, 2009
Hi again sorry I asked again but I had no answer or comments and I am very Urgent.
I would like to know who long it takes after sending the medicals, because I received an interested labor offer and I don't if take it or just wait.
Please.....

Thanks in advance for your answers

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No one can tell you exect figure " How long more" but just CIC. Dont worry about Interview, its gone and wait for passport call. By whole, my own idea, prepare yourself more wait for 3 oto 6 months. I read many people here they waited 2 months even after passports were requested only for visa stamp. Just wait and be patient, destiny is one step far.

frost

Feb 15, 2009
thank you very much. It is very encouraging.
thanks for your reply
I was asking since I recieved an important job offer and really dont know if take it or not.
any suggestion ???

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, if they offer you job, then definitely they are interested in your skills, so try to convince your employer for wait little longer. People got AEO which some times at start of all process, so employers gonna wait for aproximately 6 months to 1 year. Or maybe you can ask them for apply one LMO for you? i have no sute informations about this, But if your employer can get a LMO, you can travel there and work while your case is under process.

P.S, my personal advise is, be calm and wait for finishing all process, dont worry and keep trust in yourself, you will find even more oppotunities once you will be there with PR. Good luck