+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals -CEC 60 Days

samgkkcanada

Dec 18, 2013
Hi,

I have received request to do the Medicals ,

Email states that the medicals should be completed within sixty days after receiving this letter.

Does this means the Visa office should receive this by within 60 days time frame ??? or is it ok if i complete within the sixty days?

Thanks
Sam

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
samgkkcanada said:
Hi,

Email states that the medicals should be completed within sixty days after receiving this letter.

Does this means the Visa office should receive this by within 60 days time frame ??? or is it ok if i complete within the sixty days?

Thanks
Sam

Visa Officer should receive it within 60 Days..recommended to do it ASAP once after you receive the Request

cecmar2013

Star Member
Apr 27, 2013
Per my exploration of data, within 60 days you must undergo medical test...... I meant on the receipt medical office gives you the date should be at least 1 or 2 days before 60 days of time line....(this is just a suggestion)......do not delay, try to get it done as soon as possible friend.

samgkkcanada said:
Hi,

Thanks
Sam