+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals - Canadian national average - Query to PMM please.

PARAMHAMS03

Dec 31, 2005
India
Dear PMM,

In response to my Query sometime back,you have indicated that the medical officers will have to show that the likely medical expenditure of the new immigrant should not be more than the Canadian National average.Can you give me an idea as to what the national average is.

Is it possible to have an idea about the percentage of cases rejected on medical grounds, i.e. for medical conditions other than infectious diseases, AIDS,CANCER,TB ,HEART CONDITION or such other serious illnesses. I hope I am not asking for too much.

Lastly,what do you think about chances of getting it cleared in a case such as that of my wife which is a very rare benign condition called benign metastasising Leomyoma . As indicated earlier,we have been going through repeated medical tests for almost a couple of years now,which is really causing lot of mental anguish.

Could you also suggest some site which will provide adequate reliable information on the Queries that I have raised

Any response from you will be highly appreciated.

paramhams03

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: Medicals - Canadian national average - Query to PMM plea

Hi

PARAMHAMS03 said:
Dear PMM,

In response to my Query sometime back,you have indicated that the medical officers will have to show that the likely medical expenditure of the new immigrant should not be more than the Canadian National average.Can you give me an idea as to what the national average is.

Is it possible to have an idea about the percentage of cases rejected on medical grounds, i.e. for medical conditions other than infectious diseases, AIDS,CANCER,TB ,HEART CONDITION or such other serious illnesses. I hope I am not asking for too much.

Lastly,what do you think about chances of getting it cleared in a case such as that of my wife which is a very rare benign condition called benign metastasising Leomyoma . As indicated earlier,we have been going through repeated medical tests for almost a couple of years now,which is really causing lot of mental anguish.

Could you also suggest some site which will provide adequate reliable information on the Queries that I have raised

paramhams03
1. About $3500/$4500 per year.
2. The only way that you would be able to get those numbers and they would not be broken down by disease/condition is an access to information request as to the number of refusal based on medical condition. It would be expensive as you would have to pay for computer time.
3. Have you ordered your CAIPS notes? Probably a good time to get them now to see what is being said about your wifes condition.

PMM

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: Medicals - Canadian national average - Query to PMM plea

Hi

PARAMHAMS03 said:
Dear PMM,

paramhams03
1. About $3500/$4500 per year.
2. The only way that you would be able to get those numbers and they would not be broken down by disease/condition is an access to information request as to the number of refusal based on medical condition. It would be expensive as you would have to pay for computer time.
3. Have you ordered your CAIPS notes? Probably a good time to get them now to see what is being said about your wifes condition.

PMM

rhoda1017

Apr 19, 2006
Hi!

May i know if Hepatitis B (active surface antigen) is inadmissible health condition for skilled migrant applicant for Canada? I already submitted my application prior the discovery of the health condition of my husband.

Do you if there applicants who gets approved despite having a Hepa B medical condition?

Thankyou.

Rhoda

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

rhoda1017 said:
Hi!

May i know if Hepatitis B (active surface antigen) is inadmissible health condition for skilled migrant applicant for Canada? I already submitted my application prior the discovery of the health condition of my husband.

Do you if there applicants who gets approved despite having a Hepa B medical condition?

Thankyou.

Rhoda
Sorry I don't know the answer in your particular case, but Immigrants do get admitted with Hep B.

PMM

blogGreen88

May 4, 2006
hepatitis

Are you talking about http://www.kskk.info/s-hepatitis.html hepatitis or something else?! Umm. There is a good page for hepatitis perhaps!
Also,you can find some other content on it,such as http://www.kskk.info/s-sauna.html sauna or http://www.kskk.info/s-lcd-monitor.html lcd monitor or http://www.kskk.info/s-monitor-lcd.html monitor lcd.
You can search on the http://www.kskk.info homepage try some other keywords,no ads even.these page updated every day.Because of the huge database,it perhaps not very fast,if you don't like it,take it easy.

scooby23

May 17, 2006
I'd like to ask if Congenital Glaucoma would be considered a condition for inadmissibility. My dependent has the condition in 1 eye but has been treated and so far regained normal vision. There is still a chance though that the condition will recur in the future and may require the affected eye to be operated on again.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

scooby23 said:
I'd like to ask if Congenital Glaucoma would be considered a condition for inadmissibility. My dependent has the condition in 1 eye but has been treated and so far regained normal vision. There is still a chance though that the condition will recur in the future and may require the affected eye to be operated on again.
Depends on the results of the medical, if the disease is treated and cured at the present time, then the IMO looks at the prognosis for the next 5 years for reoccurrance. IMHO I don't think it will be too much of a problem if the the DRs feel that there will be no re occurrance.

PMM

Apr 19, 2011
Dear All,

Can principal applicant be in trouble if he is patient of Glaucoma. Both eyes have this problem. His right eye has very low vision but left eye's vision is good.

Please help.

Thanks
Shah Gee