+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals and PPR recd...At Last

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Thank you sanjeev india for your response. But you are submitting only the copies of passport at the time of full application. am i correct. So you mean you did not provide copies at the time of your full application, but you have given it only after changing the surname and at a later stage. Am i right? Thanks
Hi Nit4canada
i submitted copy of my old pp and copy of receipt of pp applied in case of my son. later on when i recd both i submitted fresh copies of pp for both of us.

BTW got an appointment for teusday for med. hopefully everything will be done smoothely.

regards.

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Hangza, I am also in the same situation.

BTW, what do you think the reason behind delay in processing your application? I mean, i had made a mistake in schedule 1 form at the initial stage to Sydney, which i rectified at the New Delhi stage. Also i have a previous application still pending before the CHC. I think thats the reason for delay in my application processing.My reasoning may be wrong, but what do you think the reason behind your application getting delayed? Any mistakes in forms? What do you think? Please Reply..

Surely i will update you once i hear from them. Thanks
Hey Nit4Canada,

I dont see any mistakes in my file, what i can think of is i stayed in england for 5 yrs and applied for canadian immigration from there itself. I was refused both of the time due to insufficient number of points, and secondly i was denied visitor visa during the immigration process itself. So this could be possibility i can think of.

Hope things get better and we will get our passport stamped with Canadian VISA :)

rgds,
hangza