+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medicals and PPR recd...At Last

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
absolutely right sharma77. i m also thinking about the same period may be april or may but definitely b4 july. if i can ask, can u tell me where u r planning to land?

and BTW u r true about Punjab Govt. and winter in Canada. both are dangerous.

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi all. just checked on e-CAS. status has been changed to "In Process" from "Recd By Visa Office". it is changed after 4 in the evening becasue i checked earlier and it was same "Recd By Visa Office". It means that they do update on Monday also alongwith Tuesday.

malli

Star Member
Dec 6, 2008
All senior please help

I have applied as a bookkeeper on july14th 2008 (feb 08-nov08) my occupation does not fall under 38 list i have seen many cases which got their rejection who applied in the above said period & not fall under 38 list moreever i saw that cases which are not under 38 list & applied on aug 08, sept08, oct08 & nov 08 got their rejection whereas if filed my case before them in the month of july 08 & not get any response( rejetcion or approval) from cic . A member in this forum replied me that may be thaey are keeping my case for future consideration
I am b.com pass (graduate) from delhi university
I show 10 year of experience & further show belowmentioned job profile.

JOB PROFILE

 Calculation & preparation of cheques for salary, Vendor payment, &

other Bills .

 Reconciliation of banks, suppliers & customer account etc.

 Filing tax return to various tax authorities.

 Making all type of vouchers, Passing all type of entries ,preparing of Trial balance , maintaining of General ledger, Financial statement (manual , computerized).

 Submission of tax remittance forms, Employee Provident Fund, Employee State Insurance ,Employee Pension Fund& other Government Documents

 Making of balance sheet and profit & loss account, cash flow
Statement with an object to present to the management.

 Reporting to management for various financial / accounting & statistical

analysis

OTHER KNOWLEDGE

Tax deduction at source Return & Certificate

Working Knowledge in ESI & EPF

Please suggest me that will they consider my experience under NOC-0111 &1111 if not then why they are not responding me it is about one & half year

Please help all the senior member of this forum

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sanjeev India,

Just out of curiosity, is there any reason why the medical request and PPR got delayed in your case? I am trying to analyse the delay in my case. I am goint to send an online case specific enquiry tomorrow because it is alreay one month since my status changed to "in process". Please reply to my query. Thank you.

kali

Star Member
Oct 22, 2009
It's getting cold in Canada. Right now -14 degree centigrade. Colder than refrigerator (freeze).

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Sanjeev India,

Just out of curiosity, is there any reason why the medical request and PPR got delayed in your case? I am trying to analyse the delay in my case. I am goint to send an online case specific enquiry tomorrow because it is alreay one month since my status changed to "in process". Please reply to my query. Thank you.
Hi Nit4Canada

I submitted my passport/my son's passport later on after the submission of filing of full app. i had to get my surname added in my pp and my son's pp was applied for at the time of submission of full docs. so, i guess, that was the main reason and i m the culprit.

regards.

sanjeev

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you sanjeev india for your response. But you are submitting only the copies of passport at the time of full application. am i correct. So you mean you did not provide copies at the time of your full application, but you have given it only after changing the surname and at a later stage. Am i right? Thanks

gerrybyrne

Dec 30, 2008
Dublin, Ireland
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th feb 2009
Doc's Request.
4th mar 2009
AOR Received.
25th may 2009
Med's Request
7th oct 2009
Med's Done....
4th nov 2009
Passport Req..
7th Oct 2009
VISA ISSUED...
3rd dec 2009
Many congratulations. Well done. Enjoy Canada.

hangza

Star Member
Aug 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Sanjeev India,

Hi Nit4canada,

do share the update if you have any, as i am in the same situation.

rgds,

hangza

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Hangza, I am also in the same situation.

BTW, what do you think the reason behind delay in processing your application? I mean, i had made a mistake in schedule 1 form at the initial stage to Sydney, which i rectified at the New Delhi stage. Also i have a previous application still pending before the CHC. I think thats the reason for delay in my application processing.My reasoning may be wrong, but what do you think the reason behind your application getting delayed? Any mistakes in forms? What do you think? Please Reply..

Surely i will update you once i hear from them. Thanks