+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Medical

yoelsaf

Aug 30, 2023
Hello guys
I AM from Ethiopia a refugee who waited medical test for Canada but here there's lateness from the interviewers they don't sent their decisions about their status people waiting to see the rest of the process more than months and we know the interviewers who doesn't sent the decision what can we do we have stressed out please advise us

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Hello guys
I AM from Ethiopia a refugee who waited medical test for Canada but here there's lateness from the interviewers they don't sent their decisions about their status people waiting to see the rest of the process more than months and we know the interviewers who doesn't sent the decision what can we do we have stressed out please advise us
From where did you apply? Please share your timeline? I'm also a refugee from Ethiopia and finished my medical almost 12 days ago. My process started in 2021.

yoelsaf

Aug 30, 2023
I started my process in 2020 my interview was before 3 weeks after my interview I don't get any updates

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
I started my process in 2020 my interview was before 3 weeks after my interview I don't get any updates
They sent me an approval/acceptance email 10 months after my interview. Some single mothers and families that did interview at the same time with me were recived a medical request 3 weeks after their interview. How long it was since you did your interview?

yoelsaf

Aug 30, 2023
Wow yours is so long after 10 months. U have patience. Many people who interviewed with me got their medical test and my interviewer says check your email we will send you medical examination. My interview pass before 3 weeks but nothing from them

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Wow yours is so long after 10 months. U have patience. Many people who interviewed with me got their medical test and my interviewer says check your email we will send you medical examination. My interview pass before 3 weeks but nothing from them
They told me the same, i even signed a loan agreement after i finished my interview. Keep me updated if you have any new news and i'll do the same.

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
They told me the same, i even signed a loan agreement after i finished my interview. Keep me updated if you have any new news and i'll do the same.
BTW on their last email they promised me it will get faster and it did, they sent me pre-arrival letter and medical request the same day and they told me they received my medical result in less than a week.

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Shure. mostly any new u can get from sayn group in telegram
Do you know any Ethiopian telegram group that shares info about Canadian immigration especially Refugees? Or any group that is about refugees migrating to Canada as a refugees? If so, please share me a link.

yoelsaf

Aug 30, 2023
Good for you u got all this language. But they are like gathering of people who asks like this on the web where we are. If U write them in English they think u are not theirs. But u can contact me whenever u need anything

Reactions: Mrrefugee

Mrrefugee

Jan 31, 2023
Good for you u got all this language. But they are like gathering of people who asks like this on the web where we are. If U write them in English they think u are not theirs. But u can contact me whenever u need anything
I'll do that. Thanks for your help my friend.