+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical

roykeane

Sep 19, 2006
I have recently applied for immigration and when reading about medical examination came across this section of the website

"WHAT'S NEW

Excessive demand exemption Family Class sponsored spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and their dependent children, and convention refugees and persons in need of protection and their dependents, will not be refused entry if they have a health condition that places excessive demand on health or social services. "

I have applied under common-law and have never really had a medical complaint in my life, however, there are few hereditary illnesses in my family.

Does this mean that regardless of the medical results and providing everything else is ok with the application, I would get approved or likely to be approved?

thanks
keith

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi
roykeane said:
I have recently applied for immigration and when reading about medical examination came across this section of the website

"WHAT'S NEW

Excessive demand exemption Family Class sponsored spouses, common-law partners, conjugal partners and their dependent children, and convention refugees and persons in need of protection and their dependents, will not be refused entry if they have a health condition that places excessive demand on health or social services. "

I have applied under common-law and have never really had a medical complaint in my life, however, there are few hereditary illnesses in my family.

Does this mean that regardless of the medical results and providing everything else is ok with the application, I would get approved or likely to be approved?

thanks
keith
Yes

PMM