+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

medical waiting time

RAJ DEV

Apr 22, 2009
if somebody can inform how long it is going to take for medical tests. We have submitted updated documents 5 months before and had applied in DEC 2003, with a file no of Jan- 2004. pl answer.

dave373

Sep 22, 2008
Do you mean the time to wait for medical request or the time between doing medical test and finalizing the case?

RAJ DEV

Apr 22, 2009
DEAR THANKS FOR REPLY.

I MEAN THE TIME TAKEN WHEN THEY ASK FOR THE DOCUMENTS TO BE UPDATED AND AFTER SUBMITTING THEY ASK TO GO FOR MEDICAL CHECK-UPS IN THE NATIVE COUNTRY.

LIKE WE APPLIED IN DEC 2003, AND ASKED BY THEM TO UPTATE THE DOCUMENTS INCLUDING POLICE VERIFICATION REPORT. AROUND 9 MONTHS BACK . WE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THOSE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS 5 MONTHS BACK AND ARE STILLL WAITING FOR THIER LETTER OF MEDICALS.

RGDS

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In my case I have to wait for seven months straight before being asked for medical request after submitting all updated documents.

RAJ DEV said:
if somebody can inform how long it is going to take for medical tests. We have submitted updated documents 5 months before and had applied in DEC 2003, with a file no of Jan- 2004. pl answer.

maple

Jan 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 feb 2008
AOR Received.
july 2008
Med's Request
28 march 2009
Med's Done....
april 2009
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
29 / 07/ 2010
VISA ISSUED...
03 /Aug/ 2010
LANDED..........
landed on 5th Aug 2010
They should ask you to take the medicals soon . In my case, it took 7 months and a half after updating documents to take the medicals upon request of the officer.

Good luck

ria mann

Star Member
May 2, 2009
can some body tell me when will i got my medical

i applied as skilled worker in feb 2004 and i also submitte my final all documents on 2nd october 2008 as per embessay said .its going to be 7 months yet i have not get any response from the embassey can some body tells me when will i get my medical papers and when will i get visa PR .i will be very thank full if some one tells me because i asked many people but no one response me satisfactorly reply so please please tell me.

rashed

May 2, 2009
Could anyone please tell me, after undergoing medical test and submitting updated letters, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) etc., how much time they'd take. FYI I'm applying through Singapore and I've already done medical on 1st week of December 2008. Have sent PCC and supporting documents at the same time. Its already almost 5 months passed and I'm getting bit worried now :(

Regards,
Rashed

luvcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2009
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi !

each and every case is different and based on cic location it depends how long will it take to request ppr. as in my case after undergoing medicals it took me almost a month to receive ppr for stamping. i think you don't have to worry about.

thanks

rashed said:
Could anyone please tell me, after undergoing medical test and submitting updated letters, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) etc., how much time they'd take. FYI I'm applying through Singapore and I've already done medical on 1st week of December 2008. Have sent PCC and supporting documents at the same time. Its already almost 5 months passed and I'm getting bit worried now :(

Regards,
Rashed

prem1965

Star Member
Apr 5, 2009
hi rasheed,

any time u will get passport request.normally after medicals around six months they will ask for it.in my case( applied in india )this is wat happened.dont worry u will get it soon.

ria mann

Star Member
May 2, 2009
rashed said:

Regards,
Rashed

ria mann

Star Member
May 2, 2009
verification of job

i applied as skilled worker i submitte the final documents in oct.2008 as per embassey said including pcc and IELTS certificates i am waiting for medical can any body tell me how long it will take . i also left my job due to ressession my company is closed they change there work profile and also change their office address from one place to another in same area phone no.s are the same but some times no one pick the phone there like office people go for field job so i am worried about it when embaessay enquire my job verification what will happen i also wrote to embassey that my office work place has been changed and phone nos. are the same but i dont write them that i left the job. So can some body tell me when will i got medical how long it will take and what should i do about my job verification. Please help. i am really confused.

Ria Maan

ria mann

Star Member
May 2, 2009
thanks prem but i am worried about my job verification.How thay verify because i left my job and some times no one pick the phone there.
thanks .